BY MORPHE #14 in Eyeshadow Palettes

These 39 super-pigmented shades create your ultimate color wheel. Create some party magic with four rows of the perfect color combos and a row of super-sized transition shades. Be your own muse. We dare you. #DareToCreate

GET THE "DARE TO CREATE" LOOK: James Charles Look-1

EYES

Brow Highlight: Concealer Stick in Vanilla Pudding

Crease: Transitional (inner), Fickle (center), Exposed (outer)

Eyelid: So Glam (inner), Inspire (center)

Lower Lashline: Muse, Fickle, Pine

Eyeliner: Color Pencil in Dark Room

Lashes: Soo Charming

LIPS

Color Pencil in Backseat Love

Daring Metallic in Goldie (outer), Lustre (center)

PLAY & SLAY: MIX & METAL

Dampen MB15 Firm Shadow Brush with the Continuous Setting Mist and load brush with your favorite metallic shade. Use stamping motions to create a foiled metallic finish.

GET THE "PARTY ON" LOOK: James Charles Look-2

EYES

Brow Highlight: Concealer in Sand

Crease: Define Me (inner), Evolve (center), Indigo (outer)

Eyelid: Tailor (inner), Dare Me (center)

Lower Lashline: Tailor, Cobalt Blu

Eyeliner: Color Pencil in Dark Room

Lashes: Smoochy

LIPS

Color Pencil in Caviar

Daring Metallic in Lustre

PLAY & SLAY: COOL CONTRAST

Rock statement eyes with confidence by pairing a warm-toned, best-friend crease shade against any striking bold tones.

• Who else ordered the morphe39a pallet? I'm absolutely in love wit...5 Answers
  • Your favorite eyeshadow palette on a Friday night when you want t...1 Answers
  • I’m looking at the colors and they’re amazing! But will they look...4 Answers
Morphe 39A Dare to Create Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely love this palette. If youh love the Jaclyn Hill palette you will love this! It's so creamy and pigmented. It blends great! The only thing this does not have is a highlight. (this is where the Jaclyn Hill comes in)" in 282 reviews
  • "I love this product. The pigmentation is very nice and goes on smooth. I love the neutral and fall colors! Very pretty!" in 27 reviews
Ashley V.
Brooklyn, NY
Even though I’ve only owned this palette for a few months, it has quickly become one of my favorites.

In a sea that is quite frankly over-saturated with basic, warm toned palettes, it was SUPER refreshing to see Morphe release this. I was immediately drawn to the greens and blues and knew I had to have it. Because so many neutral and warm palettes have been coming out, those are the looks I tend to gravitate towards. I felt like my creative spark was gone but once I got my hands on this palette, I was inspired to do bolder looks again.

I also LOVE that they made a row of transition/neutral colors, all of which are larger pans than the rest. Since you’ll be using these shades with almost every look, it makes complete sense to provide more product and I love that Morphe thought about that.

My one criticism of this palette is the size. It’s seriously giant and clunky and not very travel friendly (but also, I love it so much that I still travel with it so that’s definitely not a deal breaker for me). With that being said, even though it is far from compact, I think you could easily bring this on a trip and be prepared to create any look that might pop into your head, and whether it be crazy/colorful or subdued/neutral. A great buy for sure.
Michele N.
I'm really happy I decided to purchase the pallet from Morphe!!
I really like the new packaging (doesn't get as "dirty" as their previous packaging) because it is easier to keep clean.
Also I'm enjoying the new formula of eyeshadow even though I have always been impressed with Morphe shadows!! I like that they made a row of bigger pans in what I would call "transition colors" because those are typically the most used shadow/shadows in any pallet! And I also like the layout of the colors in the pallet...keeping warmer and cooler tones and color shades kinda grouped together which makes this pallet easier to use! The color selections are excellent!! You can create endless looks with this pallet (which makes the "Dare To Create" a PERFECT name for this pallet!) which is nice to be able to grab a pallet and know no matter what look your trying to achieve that day can be done with this one pallet! And pigmentation is SUPERB and the shadows blend like a DREAM!!!
This 39A Dare To Create Morphe pallet is one I will continue to recommend to anyone for a LONG time to come!!
Cindy T.
La Jolla, CA
I initially bought this for my sister but decided to pick one up myself. There’s a huge variety of colors and a good amount of neutrals, seven of which are jumbo sized. The quality of the shadows vary tremendously. While all the neutrals seem to work perfectly fine and the more red and orange shades are beautiful, I find the green and blue mattes lacking. They take a lot to build up and are in general just meh. Most of the shimmers have an oily almost wet texture while a few of them are a bit more gritty. I still enjoy using this palette and would recommend it to anyone who needs both neutrals and color.
Ariel K.
Englewood, CO
This palette is ridiculously amazing! First time buying from Morphe, I've seen many reviews and tutorials using this gorgeous palette so I just had to have it myself!
Morphe 39A Dare to Create Eyeshadow Palette I love all the color options and how well the shades blend, not only with each other but also with other brand palettes. I purchased online at Morphe.com and for $32 you can't beat the price, I mean SO MANY colors for such a great price!!!  The pigmentation is perfect, they blend beautifully, and they cost a reasonable amount, the only negative comment is the size of the palette. It's definitely not an easy palette to travel with but I will suffer giant palette size for beautiful color options any day. I'm just dying to try the Jaclyn Hill palette from this brand next!!
Definitely recommend!!!
Karla G.
After owing the Jacklyn Hill palette & seeing this palette was launching i was skeptical whether to buy it or not. I must say this palette has become my favorite, you can create from a simple basic look to a dramatic nightime look. I love the fact that every row has a story to tell with their shades starting from browns, Pink/Plum, Blues & Greens. Love the transition shade size you can use them for contour & blush as well. This is a must have palette & believe me you wont regret your purchase !
Kristen R.
Knightstown, IN
I bought this last month and I'm so glad I did. This palette is in my top 5 favorites! I grab it often and use it with my Jaclyn Hill x Morphe palette. The packaging is to die for. I love the box it came in. I'd recommend to everyone I know. You should buy it! Only $32? I don't have a lot of money and managed to get it before it was gone. It's so pigmented and all of the shadows are so creamy it's insane how nice they are! Great job Morphe! Love the new packaging! So lux feeling!
MADISON L.
Baird, TX
This is in the morphe holiday palette collection and I absolutely LOVE this palette. It has huge pans for transition colors and it has every color I need for an eyeshadow look. This palette is extremely good quality for a really awesome price. The colors have some fall out but most palettes do. Morphe has really stepped up their game on eyeshadows and I would definitely recommend this palette. The only downside is this palette is extensive large to travel with. But if youre not traveling this is a perfect palette. Get your hands on it before they discontinue the holiday collector.
victoria R.
This palette is the 2nd best palette i ever brought from morphe! Morphe palettes are all great so i was never worried about it not being good. The price is so affordable. I love how the transition shades are bigger! Because we all know those are always the first to hit pan. So many beautiful looks you can get out of this one palette. Day time looks night time looks dramatic looks all of this can be made with just this palette. Unfortunately it was just around for the holidays but if it was still around i would definitely repurchase again just to have a back up
Melissa D.
Folsom, CA
Absolutely love this palette. Perfect balance of Matte and Shimmer. I scored a 4/5 simply because it is missing a vanilla or light cream matte shade which I normally put on top of my eyeshadow primer before I add transition shades and overall color. I experienced no fall out at all and the shadows went on smooth and were easy to blend. I would definitely recommend this palette.
Jennifer C.
York, PA
This is my first Morphe palette and I’m a little disappointed. I chose this one because I didn’t want fifty shades of brown and I like some colors. It doesn’t last on my eyes. I wear my makeup for almost 12 hours a day most days (sometimes more)  and I need it to last. I have tried primer and my usual just using concealer on my eyes. It blends okay, although sometimes it gets muddy on me. I’m pretty decent with eye shadow application but it could be user error as I said, this formula is new to me. I’m just not impressed.
keyshla r.
Liverpool, NY
Right now I’m debating if I should get the Morphe 39A Dare to Create Eyeshadow Palette or the [product:morphe-x-jaclyn-hill-eyeshadow-palette-12] but I can’t decide!!! Opinions?
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Is it worth the price?
Diva l.
Where can i find the best price for this palette??
Martha v A.
Why it's so so expensive?
Rona F.
Ya'ad
Did this palette is good for every day looks?