MakeupEyeEyeshadow PalettesMorphe
39A Dare To Create Artistry Palette

MORPHE 39A Dare To Create Artistry Palette

by Morphe

You asked for it, Morphe Babes. The 39A Dare to Create palette is back. With four rows of the perfect color combos and a row of super-sized transition shades, this stunner is ready for coloring outside the lines. Create your masterpiece with these super-pigmented shades—because they’ll fulfill every look you can imagine. Your ultimate color wheel is finally back at your fingertips. So what are you waiting for? Go on. Be your own muse. We dare you.

#DareToCreate

32 bold, highly pigmented shades
7 super-sized transition shades
Ultra-smooth, creamy color
SHADE NAMES

Row 1:

Bronze Chrome (metallic blackened bronze)
Stroke (matte warm tan)
Expression (matte deep eggplant)
Artistic (metallic antique brass)
Spark (metallic deep rose gold)
Create (matte magenta)
Passion (matte mulberry)
Forever (matte blackberry)
Row 2:

Frame (matte hazelnut)
Mass (matte chocolate mousse)
Cut Crease (matte burnt sienna)
Deep Hue (matte smoky brown)
Vibrant (matte red clay)
Snatched (shimmering fruit punch)
Vivid (matte amber)
Trendy (metallic warm amethyst)
Row 3:

Bare (matte café au lait)
Canvas (matte toffee)
Sunder (matte cinnamon)
Define Me (matte pumpkin spice)
Evolve (matte brown sugar)
Transitional (matte walnut)
Sculpt (matte cocoa)
Row 4:

Image (metallic Caribbean blue)
Indigo (matte denim blue)
Dare Me (shimmering sapphire)
Chromatic (metallic bronze chrome)
Fickle (matte avocado green)
Inspire (shimmering emerald)
Pine (matte olive green)
So Glam (metallic gold)
Row 5:

Tailor (metallic turquoise)
Colour (metallic jade)
Cobalt Blu (shimmering indigo)
Slice (matte smoky quartz)
Cat Eye (matte deep taupe)
Exposed (glistening deep umber)
Granite (shimmering burnished charcoal)
Muse (matte midnight black)

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben. May Contain: Mica And Titanium Dioxide, Iton Oxides, Magnese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, Fd&C Red No.40 Al Lake, Fd&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, Fd&C Blue No.1

How do you feel about this palette?
Do you prefer this or more neutral pallets?
Start your review of MORPHE 39A Dare To Create Artistry Palette!
Product Highlights
I absolutely love this palette. If youh love the Jaclyn Hill palette you will love this! It's so creamy and pigmented. It blends great! The only thing this does not have is a highlight. (this is where the Jaclyn Hill comes in)in reviews
I love this product. The pigmentation is very nice and goes on smooth. I love the neutral and fall colors! Very pretty!in reviews
Mariam C.
Wilmington, DE
MORPHE 39A Dare To Create Artistry Palette uploaded by Mariam C.
So pretty pallete. I'm obsessed with this palette ❤️❤️❤️ the colors are highly pigmented and so like, creamy
Isela R.
Las Vegas, NV
MORPHE 39A Dare To Create Artistry Palette uploaded by Isela R.
This is a must have in your makeup kit! It has a range of shades that work for anyone and it’s great to have especially as a freelance mua. The pigmentation is great and the transition shades/brown tones are essential. It’s awesome because it has shades to create a large range of looks.
Jessica M.
Hot Springs, AR
MORPHE 39A Dare To Create Artistry Palette uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m absolutely in love with this pallet. So many shades and combos to make. Like every morphe pallet the shadows are pigmented and blend very well. Price is affordable and I will always buy from them.
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
MORPHE 39A Dare To Create Artistry Palette uploaded by Lawanda F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette 🎨 has all the go to colors you will need this spring my favorite shades was the green & blue
Jasmyn H.
Coppell, TX
MORPHE 39A Dare To Create Artistry Palette uploaded by Jasmyn H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this pallet! There are so many different looks you can do with it. The colors are very pigmented and blends so easily. You can even use the shadow to bake a little under your eye. I definitely recommend for anyone look for a good neutral palette
Jackie S.
Red Oak, TX
MORPHE 39A Dare To Create Artistry Palette uploaded by Jackie S.
Love this eyeshadow palette it has all the shades you there’s brown tones and colorful shades there so buttery and easy to blend I recommend !!😊💖
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
MORPHE 39A Dare To Create Artistry Palette uploaded by Kara B.
I love all of the morphe pallets, especially those with brighter colors. The dare to create makes it easy to create so many different looks. It had little to no fallout and blended well. My only problem was deciding what colors I wanted to use. MORPHE 39A Dare To Create Artistry Palette
Gisela R.
Covina, CA
MORPHE 39A Dare To Create Artistry Palette uploaded by Gisela R.
Love this palette , it has everything you need I really like that it has the colours in four squares
Amelia D.
Slidell, LA
MORPHE 39A Dare To Create Artistry Palette uploaded by Amelia D.
MORPHE 39A Dare To Create Artistry Palette uploaded by Amelia D.
I absolutely love this palette! The 39 colors they picked are perfect and they complement each other beautifully and their full of pigment! The texture is perfect also it’s a creamy powder that makes blending so easy! You aren’t going to be able to see where your blend starts or ends. You’re going to get a all day wear with this eyeshadow without having to touch it up unless you want to! I paid $20.00 for it but it was on sale normally it’s $35.00 which isn’t bad we are getting 39 different shades of amazing eyeshadows. I highly suggest you giving it a try! Just remember everyone has different skin types so what works for me may not work for you. If you have any questions hit your girl up. I would so appreciate a follow and I’ll send you one back! STAY FLAWLESS MY BEAUTIES!!
Maritza H.
San Diego, CA
MORPHE 39A Dare To Create Artistry Palette uploaded by Maritza H.
Purchased at: ULTA
If ur a big fan of browns definitely recommend this pallete it has a great pigmentation I been using it constantly the only thing i would like to change is the size i think it's super big but quality and packaging is great.

231 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sasmi R.
Toronto
il y a un an
Nayeli D. il y a 5 mois
I think you will mostly you the warm tones for everyday looks, but I think it is a great option for when you want to ad a pop of color to your makeup.