BY MORPHE BRUSHES #88 in Eyeshadow Palettes

From everyday to evening colors, create a natural or dramatic look with these deep, rich and intense natural colors. Perfect for the everyday girl or for your beautiful bride. These eye shadows are highly pigmented and a little goes a long way. Super soft and easy to blend.

• How long do these pots last?1 Answers
  • This is the best my makeup has ever looked! What do you guys thin...3 Answers
  • Are the colors blending well?1 Answers
Holly P.
Review for: Morphe 35W - 35 Color Warm Palette
An Amazing Pallet at A Afordable Price!

I am a person who loves variety in a pallet, to often you purchase something that looks beautiful only to get it home to realize that the looks you can get are fairly limited. This is not the case with the 35W palette form Morphe. I have been so happy with this purchase and get everything frome a natural day time look to a full out glam gal look with this one pallet. There is a little of everything in this with warmm rich mattes, beautiful pearly satins, to the gorgeous shimmer shadows that Morphe does best. The mattes can have a bit of kick up in them but as long as you tap out your brush the payoff is wonderful and they bleand great. The satins are stingly pigmended and go on like silk. The shimmer shades are like dippi g into butter. For collectors or newbys alike I would highly recommend this pallet. The quality you get is well worth it at twice the price. You come out ahead with 35 beautiful warm shades for under $30.
Kristal S.
Review for: Morphe 35W - 35 Color Warm Palette
I had heard so much hype over the morphe brand as I was getting more and more into makeup, so when I found it on sale I knew I had to snag a palette! I had heard mixed reviews after ordering it (of course, right), so that made me nervous. But once I started playing, I fell in love. There are a few shadows that aren't quite as pigmented as the others, a couple are pretty powdery, and a couple of the shimmers aren't as shimmery as you'd expect. But it's still worth it. I have yet to find a color that I can't work with. They blend beautifully and there's just so many looks you can create with the great mixture of mattes and shimmers. Plus there's SO many. Definitely recommend!
Maryann T.
Review for: Morphe 35W - 35 Color Warm Palette
I adore BH Cosmetics. This company is so affordable and thier products do not disapoint. This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. So many shades to choose from and so affordable you just can't go wrong. There are endless amounts of eyeshadow looks you can get with this palette it's endless. Each shadow in this palette blends out to perfection. The packaging is not bulky yet sturdy. The formula of these shadows are buttery, creamy and very pigmented. This is a great palette for someone just starting out in makeup or a makeup artist. I highly recommend this palette as well as many other BH Cosmetics products.
Amy K.
Corvallis, OR
Review for: Morphe 35W - 35 Color Warm Palette
I like the amount of product you get for the price. Definitely a steal! But the eyeshadows are mediocre. They are a hit or a miss and most of the are a miss. I only use about 3 eyeshadows from this entire palette. Also, the packaging is a pain to use. It's huge and doesn't really fit anywhere comfortably so when I use it, I have to close it and hold it or put it back and then when I need another color, I have to go back and open it and just repeat the whole process. A little annoying to use. Also, wouldn't recommended this to anyone. There are better palettes that anyone else could use and get their money worth!
Sheena K.
Waianae, HI
Review for: Eye Shadow
I got to try out this palette, thanks to one of my girlfriends who had ordered her first, & I personally know alot of people who have bought this particular palette and swears that it is by far one of the best palettes that they have ever owned. From my experience I found that it had lasting coverage, excellent pigmentation, beautiful colors & fantastic price. Not irritant or patchy at all, smooth application that makes for easy blending. You will mot be disappointed with their line of products, I will definitely be purchasing more of this brand.
Mariah G.
Colorado Springs, CO
Review for: Eye Shadow
Awesome palette, I loved the dark purple colors. It's hard for me to find a good purple eye shadow that will stay on my eye lids. This purple pigment was just the right shade for me. I liked the lighter shades as well, they seem to appear on my skin tone very bright which I like. It's hard for me to find colors that make my eye pop. Especially netural colors like tan gold and brown. But the colors in this palette, pigment my eyes so nice. I really recommend this product to any one that's looking for great pigment and quality!
Ana M.
Madrid, Madrid
Review for: Morphe 35W - 35 Color Warm Palette
This palette is super beautiful! The colors are very different and it has a bit of everything: matte colors, shimmery colors and transition colors. It has good pigmentation, specially the shimmery ones, although I'd recommend using it with primer. the price is to die for, the only downside is that the packaging is not very good and it may break before it arrives... Mine came with one broken shadow and the mess wasn't pretty. Beware of that when you order yours!
I'm attatching a swatch of some of the colors
Maria A.
Review for: Morphe 35W - 35 Color Warm Palette
When I purchased this I was excited to use it because of the hype morphe gets! now I'm not saying morphe sucks, I just think this particular palette isn't all that. I love morphes brushes, but for one I don't think this palette is loved by a lot of people or seen a lot on social media, and I can see why. the pigmentation isn't there, and the colors don't blend well. I do plan to purchase from morphe again, but I need to dig deeper into a better palette!!
Maria M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Morphe 35W - 35 Color Warm Palette

Here's the deal you need to use an eyeshadow base for these colors to actually pop and stay on. There is a good range of colors here that would work for daytime and nighttime looks. My only issue is that the shimmery shades and highlight shades don't really show up. I need to use a heavier hand to really get the shimmery shades on the lid. The shadows are smooth but a little on the dryer side, IMO. With an eyeshadow base the colors last all day.

Lindsay S.
Review for: Morphe 35W - 35 Color Warm Palette
This was my first morphe palette I was so super excited to finally try a palette out since I heard nothing but hype around these palettes and oh my the hype is right on this palette is Awesome the colors are beautiful u can get so many different looks using this one palette the eye shadows are so buttery and smooth they blend out so easy and highly pigamented will be getting more palettes in the near future highly recommend
Brittney C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking to buy a Morphe palette for a while now. I like the 35T palette !! I never heard of this brand though and I was wondering if it is a good brand? Is it comparable to Urban Decay naked shadows ?
Selah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are morphe eyeshadows pigmented? Do they blend well?
Natalie  C.
Jackson Heights, NY
Worth the hype or nah??????
Amee R.
Are these palettes made in china? Are they like the same as bh cosmetics and coastal scents?
Farheen S.
Which of the morphe pallettes is the best? I am looking to buy some of them but i want to know which ones would be the one i would use a lot of.