BY MORPHE

Designed to provide incredible flexibility, sonic excellence and intuitive control for performance applications, the DriveRack 4800 is the new flagship of the hugely successful DriveRack family. From the powerful 96 kHz DSP engine and standard analog and digital I/O, to the QVGA display and multiple control surfaces, the 4800 provides all the processing, flexibility and control necessary for both installation and live use. The menu-based set-up procedure includes selectable DSP inserts on all inputs and outputs including classic dbx compression, limiting and advanced feedback suppression (AFS) among others. The DriveRack 4800 is the next generation of the famous DriveRack family, and like its predecessor it is engineered to provide Everything you need between the mixer and the power amps. In keeping with this philosophy the 4800 includes four inputs and eight outputs with both analog and digital connectivity. The 96 kHz processing engine is capable of offering insert processing functions to customize the processing path for your application, in addition to the standard system processing functions all with extremely low latency and extended frequency response. From Signal Routing, EQ, and Bandpass Filters, to classic dbx Dynamics and Feedback Suppression all the processing is available and with the sonic excellence that you would expect from the world's leading system processing manufacturer. With all this processing power available, control is of paramount importance. The DriveRack provides a full color display to speed manual operation; this combined with intuitive front panel controls, an easy to use GUI and optional wall panel controllers means that whether your application is tour sound or installation, the DriveRack 4800 has what it takes.

Morphe 35U - 35 Multi-Color Shimmer Palette
  • "This palette is BOMB. As you can see in the photo The pans has so much makeup it barely looks like it's been touched except for the ones I drenched in water for ultimate pigmentation(which is not necessary) The colors are very pigmented, very little fall out. The colors are all blendable and can be used to create very unique looks with the bright colors. I honestly favor the dark green sparkly color. It is heaven right now. But this palette because it is truly worth your money and versatile for any look you could possibly think of !!! " in 24 reviews
  • "If you love shimmers, you'll love this palette. It offers a variety of sparkly eyeshadow. The pigmentation is good, however, these are hard to blend since they are shimmers. Morphe brushes is incredibly affordable. You can't go wrong with this palette. " in 3 reviews
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
You can’t go wrong with a Morphe palette, in my opinion. The color payout on this one is insane! I use it for all of my dramatic looks when I want my color to really standout. I haven’t found any other brand that even comes close to the pigment of this. Plus, it’s super affordable so you don’t have to break the bank for it.
Kari C.
Verdunville, WV
Beautiful shades but not super practical for someone who wears minimal, neutral makeup. Formula is creamy, extremely pigmented, and buildable. It’s definitely worth the price, though, but I wouldn’t purchase this particular palette again.
Carla Y.
Brockton, MA
I got it along time ago cause I didn’t have any eyeshadow palettes it was my first one I really loved the shimmers my mom loves this palette she used it when she went out and I used it a few times to it’s great for the price
hannah V.
Wesley Chapel
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my first palette! Its a very nice formula but it has a slight chemical smell, its also kind of sheer when you first use it, so you REALLY have to pack on your color! Other than that the pigmentation was pretty nice and its a amazing starter palette for people who love fun and colorful eyeshadows!
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
This Morphe doing what Morphe does best. Shimmer. Finger swatches of all colors in photos to show how pigmented Morphe's shimmers truly are. While they're not ALL perfect, for the price and pan size combination it's really a good deal. This is a perfect palette for the girl who loves shimmers and/or the ones who love colors. This palette not only has beautiful bold colors it also has a row+ of gorgeous neutral shimmers to pair them with. While I wish there were some mattes, that's not what this palette is claiming to be so I won't mark it down for that. It has every color you could need and then some. I love it for summer, fall, spring, anytime really. Just check the pictures out they speak for themselves.
Taneesha B.
Billings
Not a shimmer I would say kind of like a somewhat nice foil, I love morphe but I didn’t like this formula, I got it as a gift from a friend used it a few times, if I don’t use eye primer it creases really bad.
Rebecca S.
Ocala, FL
The colors on here are super vibrant and pigmented!! I bought this Palette for fun creative looks and I’m definitely not disappointed!! Keep in mind none of these are mattes they’re shimmers or iridescent shadows
Gabriela B.
Escondido , CA
It’s so bright and pigmented! I highly recommend it. I used it for my look today!! It’s easy to apply and I always get Morphe palettes because they’re formula is amazing!!!
Kristin W.
Greenville, PA
Pigment- PIgment- PIGMENT...HOLY pigment batman! This palette is SUPER pigmented which is hard to do with some of the shades that it offers. Its soft, buttery, blendable and best of all is SUPER affordable. The only downfall to Morphe as a company is the fact that their shipping is so high.
Anastasia W.
Albuquerque, NM
This palette is so bright and shimmery, every color of the rainbow is here somewhere. The shades go on easily with almost no fallout, and they don't really need a primer or a wet brush to apply. I do wish there was a more solid red, but this palette is the perfect wild one! I bought this for Pride next week and I'm so happy to be able to use it.
Tami D.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't understand why this palette is called shimmer. Mine is absolutely all matte. Anyone else's all matte???
Lizbeth H.
Nashville, AR
Does the palette have actual shimmer/glitter colors or are they just matte colors ?
Jessica N.
Innisfail
Need help!! I only know two different styles for using my Morphe 35U pallet but I need new looks and can’t figure out what to put together. Any suggestions? TIA! Morphe 35U - 35 Multi-Color Shimmer Palette