Morphe 35T - 35 Color Taupe Eyeshadow Palette

by Morphe

This 35 colored warm neutral palette will easily become your favorite palette because of its versatility. Featuring matte and shimmer shades, you can create beautiful day looks or glamorous night time looks. Set includes: 35 eye shadows Pan size: One (1) inch Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Pa

Is this product worth the hype? Always wanted to purchase but unsure. Is the formula bendable?
Loose the natural colors , but sooo much fallout anyone else have the same problem with this palette ?
Start your review of Morphe 35T - 35 Color Taupe Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
“I love this palette. The colors are awesome and very pigmented, there's 35 shadows and it's only $22 love it!!” in reviews
“...end palettes and come in so many colors. The Taupe palette is great for neutral lovers. It has a great mix of mattes and shimmers. I highly recommend!” in reviews
Pennsylvania
I have greenish/blue eyes and mauve/taupe colors look extremely stunning. This palette does not offer extremely different shades, but they are all easy to match and blend together. This palette provides a more natural approach to eye shadow without using browns. This is probably one of my favorite morphe shadow palettes. I havent really experimented with tons of color in my eyeshadows yet, so this is a great choice for me. As far as the quality of the shadows go, they are amazingly pigmented and blendable and the pans are large as well.
San Jose, CA
Morphe 35T - 35 Color Taupe Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Talaina S.
Review for: 35T 35 Color Taupe Palette
i use this palette for all my makeup looks! for normal going to class days or going out with friends! it has the perfect brown and pink colors, that match perfectly with my skin tone! i always get compliments for my eyeshadow looks so i would for sure buy this product again!
milford
Review for: Morphe 35-Color Taupe Palette
The color story is a bit boring to me personally. I received this as a gift and although the shadow quality is good, to me it looks like a lot of the colors are pretty much the same and a bit uninteresting. As someone who overall prefers more color, this palette doesn’t really speak to me, but I’ll use it when I want to go neutral.
Washingtonville, NY
Review for: 35T 35 Color Taupe Palette
Omg I’ve been anticipating on doing this review. I finally got the Morphe 35T - 35 Color Taupe Eyeshadow Palette! I absolutely love the neutral matte & shimmery colors. This pallet is perfect for everyday looks. The colors are super pigmented and is able to go with mostly any skin complexion. It’s a #musthave
Seven valleys, PA
Morphe 35T - 35 Color Taupe Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Brittain S.
This is a beautiful palette. This is the typical smooth, one swipe Morphe eyeshadow formula, I suggest the MORPHE X JEFFREE STAR Brush Set as a brush pairing! I got a ton of new multi-tone nude lipsticks and thought this palette would be a fantastic compliment to them! Taupe comes in so many great tones for the early fall eye trends. #palettelove #falltrens #halo #eyeshadow
Burlington, NJ
Morphe 35T - 35 Color Taupe Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Barbara C.
It’s a pretty palette with a lot cooler tones. The formula is pretty good and the colors are pretty. The only downside is that I feel like most of the looks I do end up looking the same. I think they could’ve added a little bit more diverse colors. I would still recommend it as it’s my favorite out of the old Morphe palettes.
Norwalk, OH
1,039 reviews
Review for: Morphe T35 Taupe Eyeshadow Pallet
Nice colors, nice coverage. I'm new to the product, but I use the palette when i want to do a little something special with my eyes. A little pricey, but you do get a lot of different shades to try. It lasts an average amount of time. I would like to try some other palletes and see what shades are out there.
1,075 reviews
Review for: Morphe T35 Taupe Eyeshadow Pallet
I’ve had this pallet for years. It’s a perfect transition pallet. Great colors for any transitional need. Warm to cool tone. Most of the pans are highly pigmented and super buildable and blend a bowl. Price is super affordable. It’s a perfect transition pallet to have on hand. Definitely need an any kit.
El Dorado
Review for: 35T 35 Color Taupe Palette
This is an okay palette in my opinion. I have used it on and off again because sometimes it would smudge and there would be little fall out on some of the colors. It has good pigmentations but the fall out when applying it would lead to it smudging on my face. Other than that, it's a good product.
Lyles, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Morphe T35 Taupe Eyeshadow Pallet
MORPHE IS MY FAV EYESHADOW OF ALL TIME!! It is literally the easiest to blend and has the best pigment I have ever used. The price is great and I have all of the palettes from This brand. I recommend to anyone who doesn’t want to spend a lot and wants the great success in blending like I’ve had!!

283 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashton
il y a 4 mois
MORPHE 35G Bronze Goals Artistry Palette does this palettes work well?
Denise R. • il y a 3 mois
yesss.. Morphe is one of my favorite make up brands be because it’s more affordable than others and the has very pigmented shadows.
il y a 9 mois
Morphe 35T - 35 Color Taupe Eyeshadow Palette ? Who has used this pallet before?
Jamie S. • il y a 5 mois
Do not buy. There are no highlight colors, you can’t do a full look easily with this palette.