BY MORPHE BRUSHES

This palette is perfect for colorful smoky eye looks containing 35 highly-pigmented shades, both in matte and shimmer finishes. Colors range from golden oranges, rich browns, neutral highlights, vibrant green, lemon yellow, deep chocolate brown, pastel lavender, deep plums, shimmery silvers, matte black, sheer highlighter, blues, aqua, pinks, iridescent highlighters, and a matte black shade with red sparkles for a vibrant smoky eye effect.

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake.

Net Wt.;56.2g/1.98oz

Dimensions of Palette:
Length: 9"
Width: 6"
Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I would love to get out of my "natural look" comf...Be the first to answer!
  • Any morphe promo codes ? Or For free shipping? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented are Morphe eyeshadows? I'm considering buying, but do...1 Answers
Idania M.
Idania M.
Review for: Morphe 35S Eyeshadow Palette
I received this palette yesterday and when I opened it 2 of the colors had fallen out of their place- they were not broken though! My husband just glued them back to their spots.

These colors! :O I have to say I am absolutely shocked at their pigment. Seriously. They are chalky and creamy and well pigmented. These are probably my new favorite eye shadows!! These are definitely more pigmented than some of my MAC eyeshadows.

I will swatch and post pictures when I get home!

The reason I gave these a 4 was because of the packaging and because they didn't seem to be glued well on to their spot.
Angel F.
Angel F.
Review for: Morphe 35S Eyeshadow Palette
This was my first purchase from Morphe Brushes and omg i'm so glad i did bought this! This has pretty much every color shades that you need to do different makeup on a daily basis! I love that it has different shades of pink, blue, brown, and some purple. I would definitely buy the rest if the morphe palettes that i dont own just yet because for the price, it is definitely worth spending it. You pay $25 and you get over 30 eyeshadows compare to $40 palettes from known higher end brands and only get 4-8 colors in one package.
Felicia K.
Felicia K.
Review for: Morphe 35S Eyeshadow Palette
Morphs palettes are one of my favorites palettes and eye shadows of all time! They arent extremely expensive like MAC but they aren't cheap quality at all. These colors are perfect for every day wear and even every night wear. They are very pigmented. They last so long. Easy to apply. The color range is gorgeous. I wouldn't trade this for the world
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Morphe 35S Eyeshadow Palette
The colors in this pallet are gorgeous! I found that using the shimmery colors they go on more pigmented when you apply them with your fingers. The matte shades aren't as pigmented and can come out a little patchy at times. However it's fun to play around with it and try to make it work and I'm making them all work.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Review for: Morphe 35S Eyeshadow Palette
Super fun palette for those who are adventurous with color! While this is not something I dip into every day, it's a great palette to have for those days when you want just a subtle pop of color on the lower lash line or when you want to do a full out dramatic eye with an intense kick of color!
Review for: Morphe 35S Eyeshadow Palette
The Morphe 35s - 35 Color Smokey Eye Eyeshadow Palette is an amazing palette. I own about 5 Morphe palettes and I love them all. My favorite part about this palette is its' beautiful range of colors and their pigmentation. This palette is perfect for creating bold looks.
Jessy W.
Jessy W.
Knightdale, NC
Review for: Morphe 35S Eyeshadow Palette
There are a bazillion colors in this palette. If you don't have one I recommend that you go out and get one. Morphe doesn't disappoint. It's worth the money I promise you. I see alot of mua's with this product and I got one and I have not been disappointed for sure.
Adreena C.
Adreena C.
Barstow, CA
Review for: Morphe 35S Eyeshadow Palette
Best pigments ever! Id definetly recommend this pallete. The packaging came im great, and was not broken. Ive never tried any eyeshadows as pigmented as this. For however much this its not a bad deal at all. Id recommend this to anyone who would give this a try. (:
Julie S.
Julie S.
Review for: Morphe 35S Eyeshadow Palette
This one is a dupe for the urban decay spectrum palette. I would rather go with this palette rather than the UD one . Although som shadows do need improvement you do get a variety of shades that u can work with . I purchased this pallete on the morphe brushes.com
Review for: Morphe 35S Eyeshadow Palette
I don't feel like this palette gets enough attention!! I am constantly picking it up for it's variation in colors...it has so many to choose from! And, so many I like!! The blues in this are stunning! And, the purples are prettier than the 35P, in my opinion.
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
Coclé
There are matte color and satin color in this pallete?
Mariah I.
Mariah I.
Lillington, NC
I've always wanted to try this palette but worried that the colors may not be very pigmented or blend able, has anyone tried this palette and willing to let me know how good it is? Thank you!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Are these palettes as good as they say?
Murphy G.
Murphy G.
Muskegon, MI
I have been looking for an affordable pallet with very vibrant colors. I was wondering how pigmented the bold colors are on this pallet. I know that sometimes the bold colors aren't as bright as they appear to be. Another question I had is how blendable are the colors?
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
I been really Interested in buying this palette, but I've never used Morphe before. How pigmented are they? And do they blend easily?