BY MORPHE

This palette is perfect for colorful smoky eye looks containing 35 highly-pigmented shades, both in matte and shimmer finishes. Colors range from golden oranges, rich browns, neutral highlights, vibrant green, lemon yellow, deep chocolate brown, pastel lavender, deep plums, shimmery silvers, matte black, sheer highlighter, blues, aqua, pinks, iridescent highlighters, and a matte black shade with red sparkles for a vibrant smoky eye effect.

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake.

Net Wt.;56.2g/1.98oz

Dimensions of Palette:
Length: 9"
Width: 6"
Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

Morphe 35S - 35 Color Smokey Eye Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This Palette is really unique I say this because the colors are everywhere 😅 But They're Pigmented And Blend very well 😏 If You Like Bright Colors This Palette Is For You 💁🏻" in 123 reviews
  • "Absolutely in love with this palette. I love how there's endless color. Long lasting and light. " in 13 reviews
Joshua W.
Storm Lake, IA
The amount of pigment and arrangement of beautiful colors is beyond amazing. I would recommend buying this product over and over again. The shadows are creamy and are very blendable. I got mine online from morphe after looking for a long time and just couldn’t resist. This palette is worth the price and then some. You can turn, flip, and spin an infinite amount of looks. Urban Decay Vice Liquid LipstickMorphe 35B Color Burst Eyeshadow PaletteMorphe 35S - 35 Color Smokey Eye Eyeshadow Palette
Stephanie C.
Phoenix, AZ
My first ever morphe pallet and I still use it regularly. When halloween hits or I have a photo shoot with out of the box creativity, this is the pallet I reach for. High quality pigments, colorful, two blacks and they are BLACK! Mattes and shimmers and satins. Overall a very versatile color pallet to have.
Fatima S.
I got this one from morphe’s website. It is a dupe of urban decay electric palette. I use it when i want funky and party type looks. The shades are easy to apply and blend but some of colors are really dry and a bit chalky. The packaging is just okay but for the price that i paid, the palette is amazing. I would recommend it to all those are looking for funky colors.
Autumn Dawn M.
Nashville
The colors are pigmented. However, there is a HUGE fallout and when I remove the shadows they are staining and some shade irritate my skin. I ended up giving the pallet to my daughter due to those issues. I would try another pallet but this one was a flop for me.
Dani R.
Suffolk County, NY
I'm a licensed MUA and I just wasn't impressed with the quality. They aren't hortible, bit they are no better than kid's makeup. I bought this to use on clients because I felt the color selection would go a long way. First, I hate the layout and I don't see a cohesive look for all the shadows. Some look like they were just put in there to fill a spot. I've had better luck with Coastal Scents and suggest you chevk out their palettes or custom individuals so you don't get a bunch of repeats or colors you won't use.
Angelique A.
This has wonderful pigment. This is also a go to pallet with great transitional colors. Morphe is such an affordable and amazing brand . I always buy from morphe pallet because I can rely on them so definitely pick one up
Shakira V.
I love this palette they’re all buttery and smooth ! Pigmentation is amazing price is nice! Good high end product for the price they blend nice but some blues take more time I recommend
Mira M.
So I’ve purchased this palette a while ago. When I first got it I loved it (still do) colors are super vibrant and long lasting after a couple of uses certain colors started to harden, other than that I still think their dope. Morphe is another one of my fav Affordable brands that I definitely would recommend.
Olivia N.
The range in this pallet is nuts!!! I absolutely love bold and vibrant colors so I use this almost every day. However, if you aren’t into bold colors morphe also makes neutral pallets. I can build the colors up or wear them a little more naturally. The formula for morphes eyeshadows is definitely one of the best I have seen. I’m totally looking forward to trying more Morphe pallets out!
Rachael D.
Wekiva
The shadow quality is pretty good! I love the variety of colours - it's great to have for SFX makeup, but I feel like the colours are all too random in my opinion. I like a good colour story! They perform really well, although I had a few issues with pigmentation on the matte black shades
Reyna F.
Coclé
There are matte color and satin color in this pallete?
Natasha T.
Brookline, NH
I have been trying to find a pallet with more warm tones colors and I was wondering if this brand has a pallet for that and I was also wondering how pigmented the shadows are.
Ferrin C.
I would love to get out of my "natural look" comfort zone and go bold. I have blue eyes and love the blues and pinks in this pallet. Would you say that this pallet would be for me? I would like to swatch it before I buy it but I am not sure where to buy Morphe products.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Are these palettes as good as they say?
Murphy G.
Muskegon, MI
I have been looking for an affordable pallet with very vibrant colors. I was wondering how pigmented the bold colors are on this pallet. I know that sometimes the bold colors aren't as bright as they appear to be. Another question I had is how blendable are the colors?