MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesMorphe
35S - 35 Color Smokey Eye Eyeshadow Palette

Morphe 35S - 35 Color Smokey Eye Eyeshadow Palette

by Morphe

This palette is perfect for colorful smoky eye looks containing 35 highly-pigmented shades, both in matte and shimmer finishes. Colors range from golden oranges, rich browns, neutral highlights, vibrant green, lemon yellow, deep chocolate brown, pastel lavender, deep plums, shimmery silvers, matte black, sheer highlighter, blues, aqua, pinks, iridescent highlighters, and a matte black shade with red sparkles for a vibrant smoky eye effect.

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake.

Net Wt.;56.2g/1.98oz

Dimensions of Palette:
Length: 9"
Width: 6"
Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

Start your review of Morphe 35S - 35 Color Smokey Eye Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
This Palette is really unique I say this because the colors are everywhere 😅 But They're Pigmented And Blend very well 😏 If You Like Bright Colors This Palette Is For You 💁🏻in reviews
Absolutely in love with this palette. I love how there's endless color. Long lasting and light. in reviews
Migdalia R.
Brooklyn, NY
Morphe 35S - 35 Color Smokey Eye Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Migdalia R.
Purchased at: ULTA
She is cute and vibrant ♥️ i used this to create a colored semi abstract eyeshadow look. This palette is definitely buildable. Can’t wait to use for the summer Also to help create this look: Glamnetic’s lashes - style baby girl BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Champagne Pop Travel Size Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade [product:anastasia-beverly-hills-lip-gloss-~-travel-size-007-oz-~-butterscotch] Huda Beauty Lip Contour - flirt
Patty C.
Weston, WV
Morphe 35S - 35 Color Smokey Eye Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Patty C.
I did not get play with the fun colors today. But this palette is so pretty and having the beach feel make me miss the beach. I will be very excited to play with the fun very soon.
Samantha A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Morphe 35S - 35 Color Smokey Eye Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Samantha A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m not one for bright colors but this one really takes the cake. It’s super pigmented and great value! I’m not new to makeup but I am new to getting adventurous with my makeup and this really helped me
Jennifer D.
Cedar, MI
Morphe 35S - 35 Color Smokey Eye Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jennifer D.
Since Morphe 35S Sweet Oais isnt up and the old discontinued 35S is all there is. I can review both I guess..the original Smokey Palette was very pretty. Shimmers galore but a tad powdery w their older formulation. Happy to have it in my collection still but sad most will never get a chance to see it and so many others now forgotten and discontinued. But the NEW 35S Sweet Oasis is gorgeous! Creamier texture, easier to blend and wears nicely. As w ALL morphe matte shades, I'd HIGHLY recommend using a Morphe white tipped natural hair brush. They're coarser and just hold more product and blend better than any other brush out there. Dont take my word for it..try it yourself. You'll see.
Britt W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the colors in this pallete. The colors are so beautiful. They are easy to apply, blend really easy. The pans are huge. There isn’t any fallout at all. I would buy this pallet again. There are a lot of colors. This pallet would work for all year long. There’s a couple neutral colors, some shimmers and mattes too. Morphe is my favorite brand of eyeshadow. There’s a really good amount of shadow for the money. It’s definitely worth buying. Morphe you guys rock.
Dawn C.
Pleasanton, KS
Morphe 35S - 35 Color Smokey Eye Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Dawn C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was so excited to get this I could not believe it I have been looking for a smoky eye palette for a long time I love it It's so easy to apply the color stays all day morphe is the best I love it I recommend this to anyone who wants to devil with a smoky eye look there are quite a few colors and it is very affordable and I want to let you know that I am completely blind and I do my own makeup
Ashlee P.
Bakersfield, CA
Morphe 35S - 35 Color Smokey Eye Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashlee P.
I couldn’t find the right picture to go with the new 35s Sweet Oasis but it’s a FLOP. super chalky. The blues blend out terribly and splotchy. I wouldn’t recommend it. This is my first Morphe palette I feel could of been better and it’s not.
Elliot R.
Monrovia, CA
Morphe 35S - 35 Color Smokey Eye Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Elliot R.
Morphe 35S - 35 Color Smokey Eye Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Elliot R.
Purchased at: ULTA
The new 35S (Sweet Oasis) is a fantastic palette. The three clear gradients of neutrals, pinks, and blues makes it the perfect transition palette from spring to summer. For $25, it is some of the best blues I’ve worked with at this price range.
JenJen V.
Wayne, OK
Purchased at: Online
Absolutely beautiful colors!! The downside is there is tons of fallout with this product
Mishelle C.
Canoga Park, CA
Morphe 35S - 35 Color Smokey Eye Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Mishelle C.
Es una paleta de sombras que me tiene enamorada con todos esos colores brillantes y pigmentados
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yaritza Daniela D.
cucuta
il y a un an
Morphe 35S - 35 Color Smokey Eye Eyeshadow Palette ?este producto es muy bueno. Los colores de la paleta de maquillaje son hermosos
Daniela D. il y a un an
En realidad si colores muy bonitos, intensos y duraderos
Arieanna C.
Dover, NH
il y a un an
Morphe 35S - 35 Color Smokey Eye Eyeshadow Palette ? How is the pigmentation on this palette? Do you find it is long lasting?