BY MORPHE

This palette is perfect for colorful smoky eye looks containing 35 highly-pigmented shades, both in matte and shimmer finishes. Colors range from golden oranges, rich browns, neutral highlights, vibrant green, lemon yellow, deep chocolate brown, pastel lavender, deep plums, shimmery silvers, matte black, sheer highlighter, blues, aqua, pinks, iridescent highlighters, and a matte black shade with red sparkles for a vibrant smoky eye effect.

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake.

Net Wt.;56.2g/1.98oz

Pan Size: 1"

skylar a.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this palette is a summer palette. the colors can be manipulated into other seasons of course, but these bright pops of color scream color. there is one shadow on the first row that kind of holographic. her color looks differently than the swatch. there are two or three colors that have reflex in them. the shimmers swatch creamy. some of the mattes swatch creamy and some swatch dry. when you actual use the brush on the drier ones then it’s shows up very well
Abby B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this palette beaus it contains any color you could imagine. I can make a whole bunch of fun looks with one cheap palette and the color payoff is INSANE. I don’t have to use much at all and the vibrancy is obvious
Blanca G.
Longwood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I played with this palette and fell in love. It can be purchased on the Morphe website. The colors are so beautiful and blend like a dream. I plan on buying this palette as a christmas gift for my best friend.
Chandni S.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have about 6 palettes from morphe and this one is super unique. I try to use it as much as possible. It’s so colorful and shimmery. The price of morphe palettes is amazing and I can’t wait to shop from there again.
Galletita L.
Maryland City
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is a excellent gift, the colors are beautiful and very pigment, I’m very happy whit this palette and the price nice! Brown is my favorite color and blue! Very recommend for all people
Katherine R.
W Henrietta, NY
The variety of colors this palette has is amazing. You can pull out any color for a smokey eye. the packaging is convenient. You get a lot of product for the price you pay. The eyeshadows last very good on my eyes and are very pigmented. I would buy this product again even though I don't think it would be necessary in the short term.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful pallet I know they have great packaging and strict rules and pallet easy to use and apply with brushes very pigmented you can either buy at the morphe store or online and yes I would buy again
Ashley G.
Bartlett
Beauty Junkie Expert
Morphes 35S pallete is great for a halloween inspired look on the eyes. It has fun colors and the pigmentation is amazing. Not much fallout and is definitely worth the price. If your looking for an eyeshadow pallet with fun colors for halloween or a beautiful look on the daily, the. i suggest this pallet!
Luis G.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette has always being my fave especially for Halloween Season! The colors you get from here are soo creative! Love the purples and mud colors!! It’s great for smoky eyes and creative designs! With a perfect liner and this palette you are set to come out with a great Halloween custom!!
JoHanna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The formula of each shadow is soft and blendable. All of the colors are pigmented. The color selection make it amazing for a vast combination of great costumes and looks. I perfer to use with a brush with real hair for maximum color payoff. A little pricey but totally worth it.
Reyna F.
Coclé
There are matte color and satin color in this pallete?
Madison M.
Opelousas, LA
Elisheva A.
Is this eyeshadow long lasting?
Murphy G.
Muskegon, MI
I have been looking for an affordable pallet with very vibrant colors. I was wondering how pigmented the bold colors are on this pallet. I know that sometimes the bold colors aren't as bright as they appear to be. Another question I had is how blendable are the colors?
Mariah I.
Lillington, NC
I've always wanted to try this palette but worried that the colors may not be very pigmented or blend able, has anyone tried this palette and willing to let me know how good it is? Thank you!