BY MORPHE

This palette is perfect for colorful smoky eye looks containing 35 highly-pigmented shades, both in matte and shimmer finishes. Colors range from golden oranges, rich browns, neutral highlights, vibrant green, lemon yellow, deep chocolate brown, pastel lavender, deep plums, shimmery silvers, matte black, sheer highlighter, blues, aqua, pinks, iridescent highlighters, and a matte black shade with red sparkles for a vibrant smoky eye effect.

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake.

Net Wt.;56.2g/1.98oz

Dimensions of Palette:
Length: 9"
Width: 6"
Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

Morphe 35S - 35 Color Smokey Eye Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This Palette is really unique I say this because the colors are everywhere 😅 But They're Pigmented And Blend very well 😏 If You Like Bright Colors This Palette Is For You 💁🏻" in 123 reviews
  • "Absolutely in love with this palette. I love how there's endless color. Long lasting and light. " in 13 reviews
Joshua W.
Storm Lake, IA
The amount of pigment and arrangement of beautiful colors is beyond amazing. I would recommend buying this product over and over again. The shadows are creamy and are very blendable. I got mine online from morphe after looking for a long time and just couldn’t resist. This palette is worth the price and then some. You can turn, flip, and spin an infinite amount of looks. Urban Decay Vice Liquid LipstickMorphe 35B Color Burst Eyeshadow PaletteMorphe 35S - 35 Color Smokey Eye Eyeshadow Palette
Jessica A.
Key West, FL
Thankfully I didn’t spend money on this and instead was a gift from a company I worked for. This palette is barely pigmented and I’ve tried different primers and brushes but compared to my sugarpill, by cosmetics and Nyx this palette is soft. The one thing I did like is that there isn’t really any fallout with most of the brighter colors. That’s about it. Save your money and get a bright colored palette from another company.
Aizah K.
Maryland
This palette has so many bright colours to play around with, you could use this palette to maybe do more dramatic looks. The shadows are very pigmented and blend like a dream. I definitely recommend this palette 😍💋👍❤️😘
Stephanie C.
Phoenix, AZ
My first ever morphe pallet and I still use it regularly. When halloween hits or I have a photo shoot with out of the box creativity, this is the pallet I reach for. High quality pigments, colorful, two blacks and they are BLACK! Mattes and shimmers and satins. Overall a very versatile color pallet to have.
Emmanuella E.
Doral
I still have this pallete! It’s the only Morphe palette I have so far as I’m still saving up to get more of the other palettes.
Morphe has mastered the degree in eyeshadow pigmentation! It stays great and blends beautifully.
It’s also very affordable with a wide range of colors and looks to choose from.
skylar a.
Atlanta, GA
this palette is a summer palette. the colors can be manipulated into other seasons of course, but these bright pops of color scream color. there is one shadow on the first row that kind of holographic. her color looks differently than the swatch. there are two or three colors that have reflex in them. the shimmers swatch creamy. some of the mattes swatch creamy and some swatch dry. when you actual use the brush on the drier ones then it’s shows up very well
Fatima S.
I got this one from morphe’s website. It is a dupe of urban decay electric palette. I use it when i want funky and party type looks. The shades are easy to apply and blend but some of colors are really dry and a bit chalky. The packaging is just okay but for the price that i paid, the palette is amazing. I would recommend it to all those are looking for funky colors.
Autumn Dawn M.
Nashville
The colors are pigmented. However, there is a HUGE fallout and when I remove the shadows they are staining and some shade irritate my skin. I ended up giving the pallet to my daughter due to those issues. I would try another pallet but this one was a flop for me.
Amanda J.
I absolutely love the variety of colors... so pretty! I’m a bright shadow kind of gal! This palette has some really great bright shadows! The pigmentation is awesome and these blend so nicely! Super high quality and worth every penny spent! I highly recommend!
Blair B.
Bracey
I can’t say enough good things about this palette or Morphe. Blend-able, pigmented and the formula is amazing! I use this product quite often. The looks that can be created are limitless. Bright and funky to bold and fierce this palette has you covered
Reyna F.
Coclé
There are matte color and satin color in this pallete?
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Are these palettes as good as they say?
Madison M.
Opelousas, LA
Natasha T.
Brookline, NH
I have been trying to find a pallet with more warm tones colors and I was wondering if this brand has a pallet for that and I was also wondering how pigmented the shadows are.
Victoria V.
I been really Interested in buying this palette, but I've never used Morphe before. How pigmented are they? And do they blend easily?