BY MORPHE

This palette is perfect for colorful smoky eye looks containing 35 highly-pigmented shades, both in matte and shimmer finishes. Colors range from golden oranges, rich browns, neutral highlights, vibrant green, lemon yellow, deep chocolate brown, pastel lavender, deep plums, shimmery silvers, matte black, sheer highlighter, blues, aqua, pinks, iridescent highlighters, and a matte black shade with red sparkles for a vibrant smoky eye effect.

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake.

Net Wt.;56.2g/1.98oz

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

Joshua W.
Storm Lake
The amount of pigment and arrangement of beautiful colors is beyond amazing. I would recommend buying this product over and over again. The shadows are creamy and are very blendable. I got mine online from morphe after looking for a long time and just couldn’t resist. This palette is worth the price and then some. You can turn, flip, and spin an infinite amount of looks. Urban Decay Vice Liquid LipstickMorphe 35B Color Burst Eyeshadow PaletteMorphe 35S - 35 Color Smokey Eye Eyeshadow Palette
Fatima S.
I got this one from morphe’s website. It is a dupe of urban decay electric palette. I use it when i want funky and party type looks. The shades are easy to apply and blend but some of colors are really dry and a bit chalky. The packaging is just okay but for the price that i paid, the palette is amazing. I would recommend it to all those are looking for funky colors.
Mira M.
So I’ve purchased this palette a while ago. When I first got it I loved it (still do) colors are super vibrant and long lasting after a couple of uses certain colors started to harden, other than that I still think their dope. Morphe is another one of my fav Affordable brands that I definitely would recommend.
Rachael D.
Wekiva
The shadow quality is pretty good! I love the variety of colours - it's great to have for SFX makeup, but I feel like the colours are all too random in my opinion. I like a good colour story! They perform really well, although I had a few issues with pigmentation on the matte black shades
skylar a.
Atlanta, GA
this palette is a summer palette. the colors can be manipulated into other seasons of course, but these bright pops of color scream color. there is one shadow on the first row that kind of holographic. her color looks differently than the swatch. there are two or three colors that have reflex in them. the shimmers swatch creamy. some of the mattes swatch creamy and some swatch dry. when you actual use the brush on the drier ones then it’s shows up very well
Оливия Π.
The range in this pallet is nuts!!! I absolutely love bold and vibrant colors so I use this almost every day. However, if you aren’t into bold colors morphe also makes neutral pallets. I can build the colors up or wear them a little more naturally. The formula for morphes eyeshadows is definitely one of the best I have seen. I’m totally looking forward to trying more Morphe pallets out!
Manhattan A.
Rawlins, WY
I love using every morphe palette but I find this one to be one of the best! It’s very pigmented, as all morphe palettes are, and blends out very easily! It’s great to be used for colorful and daring looks! I’d recommend you to use it ASAP!
Margherita C.
This was my first Morphe palette! I was so excited to use with so many color options! I did notice some of the colors were dry, but I made it work with MAC Fix plus. If you like color, I suggest this one. Lots of shimmers and sparkly colors.
Bonnie L.
Morphe has some of the best eye shadow palettes on the market. There eye-shadows are so pigmented and the colors blend flawlessly. You can often buy this product at Ulta or on Morphes website. There palettes on are on the expensive side but will last you a really long time!
Chandni S.
Riverside, CA
I have about 6 palettes from morphe and this one is super unique. I try to use it as much as possible. It’s so colorful and shimmery. The price of morphe palettes is amazing and I can’t wait to shop from there again.
Reyna F.
Coclé
There are matte color and satin color in this pallete?
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Are these palettes as good as they say?
Natasha T.
Brookline, NH
I have been trying to find a pallet with more warm tones colors and I was wondering if this brand has a pallet for that and I was also wondering how pigmented the shadows are.
Madison M.
Opelousas, LA
Victoria V.
I been really Interested in buying this palette, but I've never used Morphe before. How pigmented are they? And do they blend easily?