BY MORPHE #3 in Makeup Palettes

• Is this palette pigmented or not and would you recommend it for me?2 Answers
  • Do all the shadows have good pigmentation and good for blending?5 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...
Bee H.
Looking at pics of it now, I don't know how I missed it before I even bought it, but there are so many duplicates within this one palette. I would say like a third of this palette has a dupe shadow (so technically 2 thirds...). Then the formulas vary so much from one to the next, from the point to where they don't show up on the skin, fade within an hour, apply patchy, or they're too difficult to blend.
I did like the color scheme and use the palette quite a bit, but I could only make a handful of decent looks. Even other bloggers and gurus who rave about this palette can't seem to successfully achieve more than what I was able to, and regardless of what they say you can see it on their face. I know its usually up to the user, but sometimes there are products that are objectively bad and either not everyone cares, or not everyone can see it.

Yeah, it's technically cheap, but $23 is still a pretty penny, so just save your money. With a quality palette, you don't need that many colors as you will be able to get the most out of each one and also be able to mix them to an extent without getting a muddy look.
Lastly, they contain parabens. I know they won't kill me, at least not directly or after one use, or even if I somehow finished this awful palette, but it's still not worth the money. Also these are made in China, the people at Morphe put little work into their products. You can't expect much.
Most of the time I either love something or just end up like, "meh, try it yourself", but just no... I don't, i can't recommend this. Not even to beginners. Try BH cosmetics, Colourpop, or NYX if you're a beginner on a budget.
Courtney 💉.
Santa Ana, CA
I bought this palette because I wanted some pops of color, and my favorite color is purple. The quality of these eyeshadows are pretty decent, especially since the palette itself is so affordable. The eyeshadows are smooth and blendable, and the swatches are super pigmented. The reason I gave it only 3 stars is because of how similar all the “Brown/tan” shades are. I’ve noticed that Morphe uses pretty similar colors in palettes, there is at least 6 of them that could be switched out for other colors or different shades/hues of purple. I like the variety of purple tones used, but I feel like they could’ve made more since it’s called the “plum” or purple palette. Morphe has extremely affordable products, so if you don’t like this particular one, I’m sure you will find one that’s to your liking.
Marisol A.
Morphe 35P eyeshadow Review ✨Bought this product myself✨
💜💜💜If you love purples, violets, lilacs, plums, lavenders, and browns this is the palette for you!!
After all the hype on this plum palette, I decided to give it a try. Overall, I am happy with my purchase.
💟 Wide variety of shades and tones (35=total)
💟 Their a nice mixer of shimmers and mattes
💟 The size of the pans are pretty decent
💟 For the most part the shades are pigmented
💟 💰💰Price is $23.00/36= 0.66 cents a pan
💟 Too many identical shades in the palette
💟 Not all the shades are well pigmented
💟 There is quite a bit of fallout
Keisha L.
Pearisburg, VA
I love love love this pallet! Oh did I mention I love this pallet! Lol! The colors in this pallet are so pigment and so blendable that it makes putting eyeshadow on easy! I did a look yesterday with the Browns in this pallet and I can’t wait to show y’all! I highly recommend this pallet! It’s a must have for anyone’s collection!
Amy♑️ R.
I've had this eyeshadow palette for awhile now and I love it because purple is my favorite color! A lot of the shadows are pigmented and very creamy to blend. I did notice some shades were chalky but that could be because this palette is a little older and I think their newer palettes have better formula but it's not a big deal to me I still LOVE and use this all the time!
Stephanie B.
Morphe never fails!!! They made these shadows to definitely stick out! They are so pigmented, they glide on just like butter. You can get this at Sephora or even Morohe website then selves!! I definitely recommend these shadows especially for the ladies for a holiday gift! Morphe 35W - 35 Color Warm Eyeshadow Palette
Amber C.
Elizabethton, TN
This pallete is wonderful! I have bought several makeup palletes from Morphe and have not been disappointed in one yet. This pallete is a warm mix and blend of creams and purples that blend seamlessly. It has a mixture of mattes and shimmers and the shimmers (in my opinion) apply better when used with a wet brush and the fall out is minimal. I used this pallete with the 350N pallete as well to create a nice fall look. I think this is a great addition to anyone's makeup collection and highly recommend it!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Morphe has a great palette again. Some colors are a little dry and some flaky shimmer, but there’s only like three bad ones in the whole palette. I love this palette the most because I love the color purple. I have created so many eye looks with this pallet and there’s some great purples to use from bright to smoky to mauve. Great price great formula quality !
PositiveVibesOnly👑 O.
Elgin, TX
I remember the first time I found out about Morphe, I was mesmorized... buuuut that's nothing to how I felt when I first wore these eyeshadows! If you're searching for pigmentation, plum/fall colors, nude colors, and some glitz? This is most definitely the pattern for it! This one of my go to eyeshadow palettes for bold/neutral looks.
Ashley L.
Cape May Ch, NJ
One of my go to palette from Morphe. The shades are bendable, pigmented and creamy. Some of are a dud, but for the most part is worth your money. The palette is worth 22-23.00 and worth havubg in your collection if you don't want to spend 50.00 or more on a palette. The newer palettes are better quality in formula and pigmentation.
Courtney H.
Do all the shadows have good pigmentation and good for blending?
Emilen R.
Silver Spring, MD
Morphe 35P 35 Color Plum Palette how good is this palette? Is the pigmentation good?
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Been eyeing this palette for a while and wanted to know how people feel about it. Are the plum colors wearable for everyday use? Or better for a night out?
andrea n.
visalia ca
How good r these colors and are they pigmented
Magdaline a.
I have hear so much about this eyeshadow , but I still want to know if it is really pigmented