BY MORPHE #12 in Makeup Palettes

Kristi R.
Sylmar
Kinda love this palette. I am maybe one of the only people out there who does not subscribe to this whole "orange/red/warm tones" eye look. I just don't like it on me. When I saw this palette, I was like... Ok, cool tones and JUST BARELY warm browns that I can use and still be on trend without looking like a got punched in the face by... idk, something orange. I've used this on myself, on friends and brides, bridal parties... there's one color that look like it's a lilac pastel with glitter and when you put it on the lid with your finger, it's SO DAMN PRETTY! This would have been a 5, HOWEVER, because it's so big, I rarely reach for it when i'm doing my makeup. It takes up so much room on the counter/workspace and it's awkward to balance in your hand if you're suggesting I keep it closed and just use it when I need it. I still love it tho. It's just something i pull out when I know I'm gonna use it, not as an inspiration piece. You know?
Julia H.
South Lyon, MI
I love the colors of this pallette and I love most morphe products. However, a few colors of this pallette just dont blend well at all. The most vibrant color goes on patchy and I have tried everything to stop this from happening. Very disappointed because it's such a beautiful color and would work so well with so many looks. I was able to create a fun look without it but cannot give 5 stars if all the colors do not work.
Annie R.
This palette came in handy when I did makeup for my best friend’s bridesmaids last year. They blend well, they are pigmented and the palette is very affordable. However the palette is huge. All of the other eyeshadow palettes I have are more compact and sleek. While the Morphe 35P is a large rectangle I don’t have any room for. If I had a nice desk vanity I could easily store it in a drawer but I don’t so. It’s very practical having a lot of eyeshadows in one palette but the size is just overwhelming.
Amanda J.
First of all, I love Morphe! Their palettes are of nice quality and are reasonably priced. This is probably my least favorite palette by them. I bought it because I believed all of the dark shades would create great sultry, smoky eye looks. I’ve found that these shades just don’t blend well. Some of the shades are more pigmented than others. I don’t like that a lot of the shades are very similar to one another... especially the browns. I would’ve liked more variety with this palette. Three stars!
Elizabeth G.
Austin
Purple eyeshadows are very hard to formulate, so I'll give Morphe that. The quality of the shadow itself is good. Even though they are a bit powdery, they don't appear that way on the eye. My real problems with this palette are:

1. Many of the shades are very similar, or look basically identical once you apply them. There's no need for 35 pans.

2. Not enough shimmer/metallic shades. Believe it or not, I use matte shadows more than any other finish, but out of 35 pans that essentially end up looking the same, this palette has maybe one shade with a reflect. I think this is because mattes are cheaper to make and easier to press, but it bums me out. The only other shades that are close have satin finishes and don't stand out on the eye at all.

I love the color purple AND Morphe, but this was a little uninspiring.
Paula P.
Bridge City
Morphe palettes are fabulous and this one is no exception! I ordered it from the Morphe website and love it! It has the perfect mix of mattes and shimmers. The shades run from browns and taupes to a huge selection of purples. The shadows are pigmented, blendable, and affordable. Morphe Pro 35 Color Eyeshadow Makeup Palette Plum Palette 35P - Professional matte eyeshadow palette with intense pigment
julia B.
I got this awhile ago and haven’t used it a lot. I used it a couple times but I’m like medium skin tones and I just don’t think the purple colors go good tbh. I love the color purple like In love fav color! The colors are great for a darker skin tone I think or somebody that can wear purple and make it work. I love wearing it clothes wise but not too much about eye makeup. I love the brand and everything about it just not my type. It did come in the mail broken but that’s not their fault. It’s great! Go try it out if you want popping colors!!!!
Stephanie B.
Bakersfield
Morphe never fails!!! They made these shadows to definitely stick out! They are so pigmented, they glide on just like butter. You can get this at Sephora or even Morohe website then selves!! I definitely recommend these shadows especially for the ladies for a holiday gift! Morphe 35W - 35 Color Warm Eyeshadow Palette
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
I first found this palette in February and I only just got it two weeks ago and I’m kicking myself for waiting so long. It’s exactly the purple palette I’ve been needing to add to my collection! It’s so versatile for work during the day and for going out at night. It’s got the perfect mix of cool and warm for all skin tones, and the colors blend so well!. I highly recommend to those on the fence!
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
I bought this palette because I wanted some pops of color, and my favorite color is purple. The quality of these eyeshadows are pretty decent, especially since the palette itself is so affordable. The eyeshadows are smooth and blendable, and the swatches are super pigmented. The reason I gave it only 3 stars is because of how similar all the “Brown/tan” shades are. I’ve noticed that Morphe uses pretty similar colors in palettes, there is at least 6 of them that could be switched out for other colors or different shades/hues of purple. I like the variety of purple tones used, but I feel like they could’ve made more since it’s called the “plum” or purple palette. Morphe has extremely affordable products, so if you don’t like this particular one, I’m sure you will find one that’s to your liking.
Julia W.
Does this compare to high end pallets?
Emilen R.
Montgomry Village , MD
Morphe 35P 35 Color Plum Palette how good is this palette? Is the pigmentation good?
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
Do you feel like you can get a lot of looks out of this palette?
Courtney H.
Paradise, NL
Do all the shadows have good pigmentation and good for blending?
Allie M.
Sinton, Tx
I just ordered this today and I'm so excited for it to come in. Love it or hate it? What are the good and bad about this palette? Pigmented? Too much fall out? Thanks! Morphe 35P 35 Color Plum Palette