BY MORPHE #7 in Makeup Palettes

• Do all the shadows have good pigmentation and good for blending?5 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...
Courtney 💉.
Santa Ana, CA
I bought this palette because I wanted some pops of color, and my favorite color is purple. The quality of these eyeshadows are pretty decent, especially since the palette itself is so affordable. The eyeshadows are smooth and blendable, and the swatches are super pigmented. The reason I gave it only 3 stars is because of how similar all the “Brown/tan” shades are. I’ve noticed that Morphe uses pretty similar colors in palettes, there is at least 6 of them that could be switched out for other colors or different shades/hues of purple. I like the variety of purple tones used, but I feel like they could’ve made more since it’s called the “plum” or purple palette. Morphe has extremely affordable products, so if you don’t like this particular one, I’m sure you will find one that’s to your liking.
Marisol A.
Morphe 35P eyeshadow Review ✨Bought this product myself✨
💜💜💜If you love purples, violets, lilacs, plums, lavenders, and browns this is the palette for you!!
After all the hype on this plum palette, I decided to give it a try. Overall, I am happy with my purchase.
PROS:
💟 Wide variety of shades and tones (35=total)
💟 Their a nice mixer of shimmers and mattes
💟 The size of the pans are pretty decent
💟 For the most part the shades are pigmented
💟 💰💰Price is $23.00/36= 0.66 cents a pan
CONS:
💟 Too many identical shades in the palette
💟 Not all the shades are well pigmented
💟 There is quite a bit of fallout
Julia H.
South Lyon, MI
I love the colors of this pallette and I love most morphe products. However, a few colors of this pallette just dont blend well at all. The most vibrant color goes on patchy and I have tried everything to stop this from happening. Very disappointed because it's such a beautiful color and would work so well with so many looks. I was able to create a fun look without it but cannot give 5 stars if all the colors do not work.
Tesera A.
Brooklyn, NY
I just got this palette last week and it made my purple/pink eyeshadow dreams come true. I’ve been looking for a palette with a good purple pink balance that isn’t too chalky. When I got it in the mail I swatched it and didn’t think it was too vibrant but when I applied it on my eyes with some primer it was GORGEOUS and really easy to blend out. Some of the shades are trial and error when it comes to figuring out what works out best with a brush vs your finger. Palette is very inexpensive and worth it
Maddie F.
Mesa
Really pretty shades! I definitely notice a difference in the formula with some of the shades but that's kind of expected with the shimmer shadows. Has great pigmentation and blends very well! Great palette for green, blue, or brown eyes! Also when I ordered it from morphe one of the shadows was broken so they sent me a new one with no additional cost and I got to keep the original!
Amy♑️ R.
I've had this eyeshadow palette for awhile now and I love it because purple is my favorite color! A lot of the shadows are pigmented and very creamy to blend. I did notice some shades were chalky but that could be because this palette is a little older and I think their newer palettes have better formula but it's not a big deal to me I still LOVE and use this all the time!
Stephanie B.
Bakersfield
Morphe never fails!!! They made these shadows to definitely stick out! They are so pigmented, they glide on just like butter. You can get this at Sephora or even Morohe website then selves!! I definitely recommend these shadows especially for the ladies for a holiday gift! Morphe 35W - 35 Color Warm Eyeshadow Palette
Crystal F.
Sherman Oaks
I LOVE this palette. I purchased it for my special event I have and was experimenting with the colors and they all blend so beautifully. The purples have a big range from the color scheme. I would definitely buy it again and other palettes too.
Amber C.
Elizabethton, TN
This pallete is wonderful! I have bought several makeup palletes from Morphe and have not been disappointed in one yet. This pallete is a warm mix and blend of creams and purples that blend seamlessly. It has a mixture of mattes and shimmers and the shimmers (in my opinion) apply better when used with a wet brush and the fall out is minimal. I used this pallete with the 350N pallete as well to create a nice fall look. I think this is a great addition to anyone's makeup collection and highly recommend it!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Morphe has a great palette again. Some colors are a little dry and some flaky shimmer, but there’s only like three bad ones in the whole palette. I love this palette the most because I love the color purple. I have created so many eye looks with this pallet and there’s some great purples to use from bright to smoky to mauve. Great price great formula quality !
Courtney H.
Do all the shadows have good pigmentation and good for blending?
Emilen R.
Silver Spring, MD
Morphe 35P 35 Color Plum Palette how good is this palette? Is the pigmentation good?
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Been eyeing this palette for a while and wanted to know how people feel about it. Are the plum colors wearable for everyday use? Or better for a night out?
andrea n.
visalia ca
How good r these colors and are they pigmented
Magdaline a.
ogun
I have hear so much about this eyeshadow , but I still want to know if it is really pigmented