BY MORPHE

Julia H.
South Lyon, MI
I love the colors of this pallette and I love most morphe products. However, a few colors of this pallette just dont blend well at all. The most vibrant color goes on patchy and I have tried everything to stop this from happening. Very disappointed because it's such a beautiful color and would work so well with so many looks. I was able to create a fun look without it but cannot give 5 stars if all the colors do not work.
Annie R.
This palette came in handy when I did makeup for my best friend’s bridesmaids last year. They blend well, they are pigmented and the palette is very affordable. However the palette is huge. All of the other eyeshadow palettes I have are more compact and sleek. While the Morphe 35P is a large rectangle I don’t have any room for. If I had a nice desk vanity I could easily store it in a drawer but I don’t so. It’s very practical having a lot of eyeshadows in one palette but the size is just overwhelming.
Paula P.
Bridge City
Morphe palettes are fabulous and this one is no exception! I ordered it from the Morphe website and love it! It has the perfect mix of mattes and shimmers. The shades run from browns and taupes to a huge selection of purples. The shadows are pigmented, blendable, and affordable. Morphe Pro 35 Color Eyeshadow Makeup Palette Plum Palette 35P - Professional matte eyeshadow palette with intense pigment
Stephanie B.
Bakersfield
Morphe never fails!!! They made these shadows to definitely stick out! They are so pigmented, they glide on just like butter. You can get this at Sephora or even Morohe website then selves!! I definitely recommend these shadows especially for the ladies for a holiday gift! Morphe 35W - 35 Color Warm Eyeshadow Palette
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
I first found this palette in February and I only just got it two weeks ago and I’m kicking myself for waiting so long. It’s exactly the purple palette I’ve been needing to add to my collection! It’s so versatile for work during the day and for going out at night. It’s got the perfect mix of cool and warm for all skin tones, and the colors blend so well!. I highly recommend to those on the fence!
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
I bought this palette because I wanted some pops of color, and my favorite color is purple. The quality of these eyeshadows are pretty decent, especially since the palette itself is so affordable. The eyeshadows are smooth and blendable, and the swatches are super pigmented. The reason I gave it only 3 stars is because of how similar all the “Brown/tan” shades are. I’ve noticed that Morphe uses pretty similar colors in palettes, there is at least 6 of them that could be switched out for other colors or different shades/hues of purple. I like the variety of purple tones used, but I feel like they could’ve made more since it’s called the “plum” or purple palette. Morphe has extremely affordable products, so if you don’t like this particular one, I’m sure you will find one that’s to your liking.
julia B.
I got this awhile ago and haven’t used it a lot. I used it a couple times but I’m like medium skin tones and I just don’t think the purple colors go good tbh. I love the color purple like In love fav color! The colors are great for a darker skin tone I think or somebody that can wear purple and make it work. I love wearing it clothes wise but not too much about eye makeup. I love the brand and everything about it just not my type. It did come in the mail broken but that’s not their fault. It’s great! Go try it out if you want popping colors!!!!
Kylah F.
To be quite honest this was the only morphe palette out of the four I disliked. Not cuz of pigmentation or anything but a lot of the beige kind of colors were very similar and there wasn't as much of purple as I had hoped for. Overall still a good product but personally I wouldn't buy again.
Aleigh G.
Plano, TX
First of all I received it packed in bubble wrap but with several broken colors so mixed pigment powder was everywhere! Yes Morphe replaced it but the replacement also came with broken colors as well. I didnt
botjer asking for another replacement.
Regardless, I’m sorry I spent the money on it because these pigments are not great. Compared to MAC, Aromaleigh, etc., Morphe pigments don’t go on smoothly and require a lot of layers to lay down a decent amount of color (and I don’t use heavy colors so that’s saying a lot). Also, in case you’re windering, I use high quality brushes from MAC, Hourglass, Sigma etc., and so the brushes weren’t the issue either. Final thoughts: don’t waste your money on Morphe eyeshadows.
Crystal F.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I LOVE this palette. I purchased it for my special event I have and was experimenting with the colors and they all blend so beautifully. The purples have a big range from the color scheme. I would definitely buy it again and other palettes too.
Emilen R.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Morphe 35P 35 Color Plum Palette how good is this palette? Is the pigmentation good?
Julia W.
Does this compare to high end pallets?
Allie M.
Sinton, Tx
I just ordered this today and I'm so excited for it to come in. Love it or hate it? What are the good and bad about this palette? Pigmented? Too much fall out? Thanks! Morphe 35P 35 Color Plum Palette
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
Do you feel like you can get a lot of looks out of this palette?
Courtney H.
Paradise, NL
Do all the shadows have good pigmentation and good for blending?