BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Morphe is slightly controversial within the beauty community, but as someone who loves warm eyeshadow palettes and prefers mattes over shimmers, this palette seemed like a must have for me. I was not disappointed by the pigmentation, the colour range is pretty much ideal for me and I really like that the pan size is a little bigger than average. Admittedly a couple of the shades seem to be repeats to me, but for me personally what you get is still amazing for what you pay and I’d purchase from Morphe again. JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Velour Liquid Lipstick
Anakaren G.
Mission
This palette is lovely! The shades are very creamy and pigmented. I have not had a single regret since the day I purchased it it. I love natural looks and this palette is perfect for that.
🌻Claire E.
Houston
A couple of weeks ago I was going through the Morphe Brushes website www.morphebrushes.com and saw that the 35O Matte and Shimmer palettes were finally in stock along with the original 35O palette. After debating for what felt like over an hour talking to friends and family on whether I should get the original palette 35O or get both the matte 35OM and shimmer 35OS ones separately, I finally decided to get the individual ones just because what if I loved a shimmer shade so much that I would want a matt shade to underlay it or to use as a blending shade. I finally got them last week and after playing with them I wanted to share my opinion on them!
the pigmentation and shadow quality is quite good I did find some shadows need to be built on to see more pigment but that can mean that they are easily buildable. the shadows with high shimmer will have the potential for more fallout. but trust me, the shadows are beautiful regardless. The matts are smooth and buttery to touch and are surprisingly well pigmented. There is a little fallout in a few shades.
I am in love with the Morphe 35OM and 35OS Palettes and seriously suggest you get both or either one or the original 35O palette. Trust me you will not be disappointed.The warm shades in the palettes are perfect for any eye look that you might have in mind and I’m in love.

Amanda S.
Ok so the Jaclyn Hill palette wasn't listed so I'm leaving its review here. I found her colab with Morphe to be AMAZING! These shadows are versatile, pigmented, and long wearing. I haven't found a shade I didn't like yet. The possibilities for looks are literally endless and I cannot recommend it enough.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
I absolutely love this palette its is soo pigmented and its last a long of time, the colors are very soft and very easy to apply, I think this is so good for their prices, i use it everytime and i dont change it for anything, well done morphe hhahaha
Maria M.
Doral, FL
IN LOVEEEEE with this pallette, all the colors are just perfect, its super pigmented and you can make tons of style with this one, the only color that is missing is the black but the rest its perfect, i recommend to buy this one directly from the morphe oficial website. I recommend it so much!!!!!!!
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Esta paleta apenas me deixa sem palavras - é ideal. Cada pigmentada, e um melhor que o outro mds lindamente e apenas olhar incrível.  É perfeito e mistura de mate, shimmer e sombras de cetim.  então eutivo que agarrá-lo ,.  Eu posso usar essas sombras sem uma base ou um primer. Há uma infinita quantidade de olhares que você pode criar com este paleta, de neutro a negrito a esfumaçado a lista continua.  Estes são muito difíceis de obter uma preensão de quando você encontrar um em estoque -
Haley M.
One of my favorite Morphe palettes. They can be used any time of the year so that's amazing. Very very very good price with sooo many shades. I always use this palette for base colors no matter what look I am going for that day. Can't ever have too many matte eyeshadows either!
Michelle S.
Macomb, MI
I am OBSESSED with my Morphe palette. I think that it is such a great value and the colors and pigmentation is incredible. I think that the pigmentation is even better than my Naked palettes. I would recommend this product.
Constance N.
I love the Morphe pallet, its so pigmented and bLendable, the packaging is nice and classy, The only con is there are no colors, I dont have a pallet I can compare this to because its in a league of its own, I have brown eyes and the colors compliment me well, I will buy Morphe again, in fact I want the JH pallet by MORPHE
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??