BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Parris H.
San Angelo, TX
Love this palette so much. Morphe honestly hardly ever lets me down. You get great quality shadows that are easy to blend for a really great price and a lot of them too. You're paying less than a dollar per shadow. This is one of my everyday palettes. It has so many great transition and crease shades
Lily M.
carmichael, CA
I would give this palette 10 out of 10. It is such an amazing product that applies easily and easy to use. I use this all the time whenever I am going to be using eye-shadow. The packing is black which I love and I have recommended this to all my sisters and all my friends. With this palette you can recreate so many looks its amazing and I also purchased this for only $18 at Ulta with a Coupon Code.
Emlyn M.
I love this palette. You can travel with it and it has everything you need from neutral to the warmest of smoky eyes. You can also use the browns as brow powder if you forget products while you're traveling. There are some shades that are also suitable as highlights. Great pigmentation, great product.
Rylee H.
Putnam, CT
Morphie is the BEST international purchase I have made!! These are extremely pigmented, blend well, natural to any skin tone, and versatile for any time of day. You can use them for night and day looks, but also are so easy to use and last a long time. You get 32 colors for about $20 and it’s absolutely worth every penny! It is for the girl who likes the natural look, but can also glam it up when needed!
Diana F.
Sugar land , TX
Hands down the best palette of 2016! This was a must have for everyone! The eyeshadows blend well you get a lot of product for only twenty-five bucks. these are everyday shadow colors as well as for you night out! I have recommended this product and I will still recommend this product!!
Katelyn L.
Morphe is one of my favorite brands for eyeshadows. For 2017 their palettes have been my go-to for all my events. This palette is so pigmented. You don't have to pick up a ton of product to get the color you want. There are so many color choices in this palette. There are a ton of transition shades which I love. And if you are more of a natural look kind of person you should definitely buy this palette.
Lakyn F.
Texarkana, AR
This is a great pallet. The layout of colors is great and the shadows are very pigmented and are good quality. You can create an everyday look with this or a night out with all the color choices. Its got great pricing for the amount of product you get. And I would definitely buy it again.
Thalia N.
I love this palette so much!! There are so many options for browns. It's easy to apply and blend. The colors blend together so well. I love the color of the glitters or shimmery shadows but I don't like how they transfer so much onto other areas of my lid. Would definitely buy another morphe palatte.
Camille
This one is obviously a no brainer. Everyone knows product whether you have it or not. But if you don't know then here are the reasons you need this pallet. 1. All of the colours or creamy and extremely blendable. 2. You get so many colours for a very inexpensive price.
3. Those metallics are SO metallic, especially when you take some fix + to it or whatever setting spray you have.
4. You can do so many different looks with all of these beautiful colours.
Sold yet?
nhi n.
Vallejo, CA
This is literally my favorite everyday palette! I gravitate towards these colors for my everyday look. It has all the colors you need. I've hit pan on a couple of the colors, which means I looooove it so much!! The colors are very pigmented, so you might want to tap off the excess color when applying on your eye. The number of colors you get in this palette is good for the price you are paying.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??