BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Barbara J.
Round Rock, TX
What can you say about Morphe Palettes!!! I bought all of mine from their website. I love all of their colors and they go so well with my blue eyes!!! The Matte Shades are so easy to apply but I've learned that if you want a little more pigment from the Shimmers add some setting spray to your brush.
Ole V.
Laredo
If you are thinking of buying this or have any doubts forget all that and purchase this!! I can still remember the day it first came in the mail! The packaging was everything I expected and more! The shadows are opaque and pigmented! All the warm browns and reds you will ever need! Great for building your makeup artist kit!
Patsy B.
Olympia, WA
Ok so I'm not a morphe fan. I USE to be until I discovered that they're private labeling their products. I'm SO SICK of all these Beauty influencers shoving this bran down our throats to make a quick buck. As far as the actual palette it self goes it's hit and miss. Some colors are ok others are crap. There's lots of similar shades and the shimmers go on like crap with a brush unless you wet it first. Not a fan
Laken L.
HONOLULU, HI
I get why the morphe palettes get all the hype. They are great quality for an even better price. I feel like with these 35 pan morphe palettes you have to carefully plan your look. If you don’t you end up with either a muddy mess or forgetting which pan you just dipped your brush into
julia d.
winter garden
This was my very first Morphe palette, I got it over a year ago when I first got into doing makeup. It's 35 matte shades in one palette and that was what I was really into. Of course I don't use it as much now because I have a lot of other warm tone palettes, but it was good for starting out. The colors blend together very nicely, but a lot of them look similar, so it could get muddied if you aren't careful.
Mary V.
If you still no have it, run to buy it. It's p e r f e c t in every aspect!!!! I mean: every color is very pigment, the selection is perfect. If you're just a beginner you can do a lo of looks with this palette. I would buy it again and again and again...
EDIT: I just finish my makeup using this palette!
Parris H.
San Angelo, TX
Love this palette so much. Morphe honestly hardly ever lets me down. You get great quality shadows that are easy to blend for a really great price and a lot of them too. You're paying less than a dollar per shadow. This is one of my everyday palettes. It has so many great transition and crease shades
Lisa J.
Palatine, IL
I bought this after watching multiple beauty vloggers use it in YouTube. I tell you I wasn't expecting much. I mean how could a low cost palette offer the same pigment, blend ability and payoff as my beloved MAC and ABH. Honestly, it's not as good but pretty darn close. I find I need to spend a little more time on blending, but the pigment and color payoff is great! And very little fallout! I wish Morphe would include the clor names OR offer a build a palette option.
Abby Z.
Twinsburg, OH
I could not SURVIVE without this palette. Seriously, Morphe created one of the best color combos out there in this palette. You cannot beat the price - there's hardly any fallout, and the colors are highly pigmented. These are especially great for blending. Honestly, you can't go wrong with ANY of their palettes. However, if you're looking to make your first Morphe purchase, I would highly recommend the 35O.
Brea G.
Alpharetta , GA
I love all the morphe palettes but I love this one especially! It very pigmented and easy to blend. This palette, on the site,!cost me about $20 and it stands up to the high end natural makeup palettes like tarte, mac, Anastasia etc. I would definitely recommend this to other makeup junkies!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??