BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Lizzy M.
Oxford, OH
This is my ride or die all time favorite eyeshadow palette. My boyfriend bought this for me for my birthday in August and I've already hit pan on a few of the shadows. They are highly pigmented and so incredibly smooth! This is my travel palette because I just love the warm tone shades. It's consistent In formula and all around just a wonderful palette!
Anais S.
Orlando, FL
Es espectacular las sombras súper cremosas pigmentadas, los colores matte se difuminan muy bien y los brillantes son cremosos y muy coloridos, es una excelente paleta y es económica, el empaque no me gusta mucho es fácil de romperse, tiene tonos cálidos y frío, trae 35 tonos distintos todos 👍 me encanta
Morgan R.
Great shadows for the price absolutely great shadows for the price. I use this product almost every time I do an eyeshadow look. The value of it is great and I definitely will be my buying more in the future. They have a little bit of fall out just the tiniest bit. They aren't super creamy but they aren't powdery either they're right in the middle which is nice. They're really pigmented and even the mattes are nice
Emily G.
Carlisle, PA
This palette is amazing. Blends so nicely and is super affordable. Morphe products are truly incredible. I love using these shadows because I know they'll blend well and last all day. Would recommend to anyone, especially someone just getting into beauty. They have so many colors in it it's a great starter palette because you can create so many looks. But it's amazing for anyone and I always go back to this palette.
Liliana R.
King George, VA
This was the first palette I ever purchased and it was such a great starter palette for me! It is filled with lots of neutrals and warm orangey/reds. Morphe is extremely affordable and I do plan on gifting this to someone this year who is recently getting into eyeshadow, a great affordable gift!
Sheen T.
Warminster, PA
This palette is such a beautiful product! When I first got it, I immediately swatched every shade and the formula of it was so creamy. There is not a lot of fallout and the colors are very pigmented. The glittery colors are even creamier than the matte colors, so they'll stick onto the eyelid better. There is not one shade in this palette that I haven't dipped my brush into because they're all so natural and pretty!
Jacqueline P.
Raleigh, NC
You'll never find someone who doesn't like this product. If you like warm colors and neutrals, this palette is for you. It's the perfect about of bold oranges and neutral tuape shades. It's is richly pigmented and the shadows feel like Makeup Geek ones. This palette is so dimensional and unique! Definitely a holy grail.
Natalie R.
Renton, WA
I literally never reach for this. ever. I LOVE Morphe but this palette is a flop for me, the shades arent super pigmented and all the shades blend to look exactly the same. the oranges are all the same. the browns are all the same. and i have so many palettes with those colors in them that i literally never need to reach for this palette. If anything writing this review makes me want to give it away or toss it. If i had the receipt id return it.
Morgyn S.
Charlotte, NC
Everyone raves about this for a good reason. The colors are so nice and well thought out and if you are a freelance artist like i am this is PERFECT for prom season. A warm smokey eye seems to be very popular amoung girls these days and this is so perfect for that. The colors blend really well and are very smooth and pigmented.
Sierra S.
Monticello, KY
I love love love this pallet! It contains so many of the colors that I LOVE to use. This is a very affordable pallets, it has a wide variety of colors, it blends really well, and it's pigmented. The only issue that I have is some of the lighter colors in this pallet did not show up on my skin, and the pigmentation wasn't the best. This eyeshadow is also very long lasting, and it competes with other more expensive eyeshadows.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??