BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Emine K.
This is my holy grail, go-to, favorite eyeshadow palette! The colors are beautiful and pigmented. I have used every shade in this palette and love each and every single one. This is perfect for those who love warm colors such as browns, tans and orange shades. The formula is great! It is very creamy. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because of the packaging. The lid breaks off so easily and it is almost impossible to travel with!
Sabrina G.
Mt Prospect, IL
35 perfect shades
What do you get when you take our iconic 35O Eyeshadow Palette and give it a matte makeover? An equally stunning palette of warm oranges and browns that was made for matte lovers. From am to pm, you can play and slay the day away with these beyond-creamy, highly pigmented, super-blendable eyeshadows. The endless, naturally wearable looks are up to you.
Robin K.
Tyler, TX
Once again, I have found a GEM! I have several Morphe eye shadow pallets, and love each one. 35OM includes beautiful colors for fall. I can achieve a beautiful look for every day, or amp it up for a night out. The colors are silky smooth, there are enough transition shades, and the color payoff is fantastic! Blendability with Morphe eye shadows is a dream. I am so glad I found this brand, and will continue to purchase again...and again...and again!
Kelly M.
Parma Heights, OH
This Morphe palette is my absolute favorite palette and it is safe to say that I reach for it anytime I wear shadow. When I think about it, this may be the only palette I reach for when applying shadow. I am a darker skin tone and every single one of these colors are beautiful on me and they are perfect for everyday wear.
Alessa P.
Honestly, hands down the best affordable, pigmented eye shadow pallet I have ever used. You will not be disappointed if you purchase one of these! Seriously it'll be worth it. I've tried various name brand, expensive pallets that does not even come close to Morphe, with various tones in 1 pallet you can't go wrong that.
Alex F.
I think that if I honestly had to choose one pallette forever it would be this one right here! Dude, it's so versatile I can't even begin to explain the amount of looks you can create with this. Great for smoky eyes or natural looks, cut creases, halos, really anything! Great summer pallette perfect fall and winter pallette. The colors are super blendable and pigmented, and there's such minimal fallout. Plus they last forever and they're affordable! I so recommend 👌
Prianka S.
Flushing, NY
The colors are amazing! The prize is also amazing! You get soooo many colors for about 20 bucks! You will not find a better deal! The pigment & blendability is definitely there! As a matter of fact, I use these palettes so often, that I purchased backups of both! I have TONS of Morphe products and am pleased with them all! If you have not tried out Morphe Brushes products before, I HIGHLY recommend giving them a try, you will love the product!
Sarah M.
Love love love this pallette it's so pretty and versatile! I do wish it had a black so that I could smoke out my lash line as I tend to do that when I don't have time for liner but that's really the only downside. The shadows are all high quality and perfect for everyday or glam looks. I always end up reaching for this and couldn't imagine my makeup without it
Stacey G.
I love the shade of the colors but as a girl on the go I need shadow palettes that DON’T break easily. This wasn’t the case with this morphe palette. This are not designed well for travel. I have lost multiple shades and the pigment is good, not great. The price makes up for some of this but it’s still a bummer overall for such a hyped product.
rose r.
Doral, FL
I bought this palette a week a go, and waooooo it's amazing, beautiful colors, beautiful pigmentation, can be used for create differents looks!
The only thing I have to say, it's that I don't know why, but I've though the Morphe Palettes are more bigger...
Buy it doesn't matter cause I love this crush 😍
I think this palette has to be en the #MarchMadness from Influenster, cause it deserve that! #contest
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??