BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Paige D.
For $22 you get so many options for eyeshadow colors and a million very natural to very glam looks that you can do, I have had mine for a loooooooong time and have not even gotten close to hitting pan!
McKenna C.
Kutztown, PA
For me, being a college student and wanting high end makeup is not the best idea. Morphe is such an amazing affordable brand, and you are definitely not getting what you paid for, you are getting even better. I recommend these for everybody, whether you are a beginner or an expert. These eyeshadows blend AMAZING. I also love the color selections and the pan sizes. I have never had a hard time blending these out. You can create so many different kind of looks with these as well!
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
I absolutely LOVE this palette! Warm tones are so in right now and this palette has all the warm toned shadows you need in one palette (for cheap too). The pigmentation is mostly good (the more brighter shades don't show up THAT bright, but they're all decent!!). One of the best deals for a palette!! Love that it comes in this all matte shade options (I'm more into matte shadows)... But they also have an all shimmers palette and the regular 350 has both matte and shimmers!
Alex E.
Columbia, MO
I love this palette and use it every single day. It has the perfect mixture of warm and some cool shades in it, all matte, perfect for a base matte eye and a matte crease. The quality of the shadows is unbeatable at the price that morphe sells at, and their quality is consistent through their mattes and shimmers. This is a good beginner palette to have on hand for any makeup lover, in my opinion.
Angela G.
South holland, IL
Ok y'all. So, I am a flight attendant and one of my fave things to do on an overnight in Burbank is to go spend all my money at morphe. Lol. I mean it beats the shipping costs! Anyways. I've had good luck with morphs products that I've gotten in the store. However I really wanted the Elena Gant palette so I ordered this with it online on release day. My little palette was fine, but this one STUNK SO BAD LIKE PAINT! I was so thrown off. Other than that, it's an ok palette
Jessica A.
Peoria, AZ
OOOOOOOOOOOO BITCH. Okay, so when i originally got this i didn't realize it was the matte, kinda was sad that i didnt have any shimmers. LET ME FUCKIN TELL YOU, its beautiful, best reds ive ever used, great pigment, and lasts forever. Easy blend. Average packaging, but truly I never been mad at anything I got from Morphe. Some people say that Morphe is really just a youtube brand, and that its crap makeup. wrong bitch, back tf up. This is AFFORDABLE, EASY TO USE, and GUCCI pigment lol stay lit and try this
Briana W.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
It's a bit overhyped. I do think this is a nice beginner palette. It does have nice pigmentation in most. They swatch nice(some colors like the browns don't swatch good).  It's a nice basic everyday palette. A bit of fallout(a lot of good high end palettes have that as well). Some of the brown shades look repeated and not needed(could have picked other colors.). I do love morphe brushes though. All in all for the price point it's pretty good. Wear an eye primer!
Ashley L.
Tuscaloosa
This palette is definitely my go to. I use it everyday. I love warm looks so whenever i need a good transition shade or something for a halo, literally any look this is the palette that i automatically reach for. The powders are so pigmented & creamy, minimal fallout. This palette is everything! also used 35S palette in this look for the shimmer shade in the middle
Rusty B.
Winooski, VT
This pallet is versatile. High quality. Affordable. Easy to come by. Beautiful shade selection. One of my most used and most loved items in my kit. If you are a makeup artist or just a makeup lover this is the pallet that you really do need in your collection.
Kelley C.
This is my holy grail fall makeup palette! I remember when this palette came out and the hype surrounding it...and it was for a good reason. The mattes and the shimmers are really good! They blend beautifully and aren't chalky or patch. I've hit pan on a few shades...and even purchased the all shimmer palette that has the nose beautiful lid colors.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??