BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Haley H.
North Las Vegas
Absolutely in love with this palette, it has been my ride or die for a few months now. It blends beautifully and stay on all day, I wore these shadows every day of fall to school and they stayed set and didn’t move. The oranges are my absolute favorite and I used the reddish shade on Halloween for some fake blood by just mixing it with clear brow gel, all in all, holy grail.
Maricela V.
My second palette from morphe, I absolute love this palette. Love the warm autumn tone feel to it. I'm sure I hv a lot of these colors individually from other brands, but to hv it all together in a palette is simply marvelous. Very inexpensive and surprisingly the quality of the eyeshadow is right up there with so e of my other dept store brands. Waiting to get my 3rd palette..
Aura B.
Los Angeles, CA
Although I have the shimmer and matte eyeshadows combined I'll still put a picture here :) I love this eyeshadow pallete it's the best! Been using it since I got it and I love how the shimmer eyeshadows are buttery , it feels good but for a much more better look you can add setting spray to your brush once you applied the shimmer eyeshadow you want and can be much more pigmented than it is :) ! also the matte eyeshadows I love it :) it's good tbh 👍 Created a look with these for my homecoming dance and got many compliments :)
Hailey S.
Tulsa, OK
I love morphs products, they're awesome, and such a wonderful price, I have 5 palettes,  35T, 35F, 35K, 35O, and 35W, I use them almost everyday, however sometimes they do really hurt my eyes, but you get what you pay for. The case on them isn't the best, but it does it's job, and the shadows don't have names so that makes them a little harder to follow make up tutorials, or remember what shade you're using. other than that, they're great!
Samantha D.
Way way way too orange for me! All the browns seem to be the same color, maybe just a little lighter or darker, and showed up a little muddy on my lids. I do like the light mattes - I can never seem to have enough base colors.

The casing of this palette feels cheap. Not to mention it is way too huge to put in a bag! If I buy Morphe shadows again, I will be looking for a. a smaller sized palette and b. a more purple-forward color range.

Positives - highly pigmented, smooth and matte formula, color range, pan size. This would work so good for people with warm undertones.
Ivy B.
Corp Christi, TX
I have weird, mixed feelings on this palette— while it has every transition shade you could ever need, I feel like a huge majority of the shades are just fillers. The colors are reaaally redundant. I was mostly drawn to the reds and one orange shade, and I’ve found those to be the weakest shades in the palette. I’ll layer the Browns from lightest to darkest, trying to add dimension to my crease, and they always end up looking muddy and like one single brown. It’s really odd. But, the shadows themselves work, blend well, and provide a good range of basic shades. Also, the darker browns are kinda patchy. Some of them are unable. So, not the worst palette, not the best
Kendra S.
North Charleston, SC
The morphe 35o palette is amazing! If you are not the fence about getting it I strongly suggest you get it. The color scheme is "nature glow" which is full of orange and neutrals, quite beautiful actually. The eyeshadow is pigmented and easy to blend. Possibly the best part about this palette and morphe in general is it's affordable. So if you're thinking about getting this palette just go ahead and buy it you won't be disappointed!
Silvia C.
Clarksville
Bought this Pallete to use for this fall . I wanted a East to apply pallete that did not break the bank . And I am super impressed by the quality at the price you are paying . It lasted all day without any smudging or smear . Colors are super smooth to apply and no skin irritations. I say if you are looking for something that will not break the bank ans works like a pallete 3 times the price . This is it ! It is awesome  Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
mia r.
western springs
Honestly better than some high end palettes that i’ve used. The powders last forever even without a primer on and the pigmentation is incredible. So glad I purchased this palette because it includes my favorites shades. I even bought these as gifts for friends!Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Ronnie R.
Roseville, MI
I'm in love with every shade in the palette! They're all extremely pigmented. This is the first product I had ever purchased from Morphe Brushes, and now I'm a constant shopper. This palette tops every eyeshadow palette I've ever purchased. It lasts the ENTIRE day, and gives me glowingly perfect results. The eyeshadow shades work extremely well with my darker skin tone, especially the orange and dark brown shades.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??