BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
chloe S.
Hereford
I give this palette a 5/5 because it is really pigmented. This palette is around £22.50 but is definitely worth the money . I’ve only had this palette for about 5 months because I got it for Christmas but I would definitely say it’s long lasting because you don’t even have to pick up most eyeshadow on the brush because it’s pigmented and I would definitely recommend.Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Kylee R.
blackwell
I loveeee this palette. Orange is my favorite color to work with and it looks great with my hazel eyes so when I saw this palette I had to buy it right away. I use it almost everyday it is definitely amazing. So if you have hazel or green eyes or just like orange buy this palette!!!
Jordi L.
I absolutely adore this Morphe palette! Not only is it affordable for everyone, but the quality of the shadows are incredible. All the different shadows in this palette make creating different looks so easy and effortless. Whether you want a simple and natural look or a smokey and sexy one, this palette offers endless possibilities. The shadows blend like a dream and last for hours without ever creasing. It's a must have palette everyone needs in their collection.
Savanah W.
Lakeside, CA
I love this palette specifically for my vase colors on my eyes. I use it with the 350m shimmer pallet. The colors are very bold! I like this palette because they have all the basic colors like the browns and tans. The pigmentation is awesome it’s very light and not a heavy eyeshadow
Beatriz G.
ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED! This palette is my go to for warm shades. The colors are gorgeous and the pigment is greattt. I honestly think that this palette is better quality for the money then half of the other high end ones. I will buy another one for sure, as soon as i hit pan.
Kelsie M.
Provo, UT
I !ove love love this palete! The colors are fun and bright without being overwhelming. I've used mine quite a bit and have hardly made a dent in any of the colors. I've gotten a lot of compliments when I've worn it. I reccomend this for both experienced makup artists and people just learning how to apply and blend eyeshadow. (It is also relatively inexpensive so it's not a pricey investment for people who are just starting to build up their collection.)
Samira H.
Lansdale, PA
OMG !!! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PALETTE! I have to agree it looks good on everyone light/dark completions! The colors are stunning, its mainly for fall and the smokey eye OMG girl this is the thing you need! All of the shade are super pigmented and gives you a nice glow. The first day I got this, I just can't forget, I was stunned! Everyone needs this and I would totally, definitely recommend this to alll!!!
Brittney j.
marietta geogia
I️ Love morphe! Their products are affordable for the size of what you’re getting. This palette is one of my favorites just because I️ love the colors! I’m a huge fan of all their palettes though and I️ highly recommended if you want a pigmented well blending eye shadow palette
Kyleen M.
Lombard, IL
I loooove the colors in this. I used to not really be into browns and oranges, but this palette really changed that for me. The colors are SO pigmented and blend beautifully. And the palette is huge! So many colors and the pans are all pretty big. Definitely reccomend Morphe.
Shannon G.
New Castle, PA
Morphe is my guilty pleasure.  The pallets are an amazing value.  The shadow collection blends amazingly well and the pigments are deep and offer great coverage and versitility.  They allow me to create almost any eye look I want for multiple occasions.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??