BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Hannah W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Super pigmented and thick eyeshadows in this pallet! I love that it comes with neutral tans and browns as well as a few glittery tones and some bright reds and oranges, not to mention they ALL blend perfectly together to try new combinations!
Destiny R.
Corpus Christi, TX
I can't believe that this palette only has one review and it's not a very helpful one! I know Morphe is a private labeled and they buy from another larger company and just slap their logo on the products but a lot of companies do that now! What I do like about Morphe is they have very good prices and the eyeshadow palettes are super pigmented. I have been buying off of them for the past year and own 5 eyeshadow palettes (one of them being the 35O) and the new highlighter palette.

I'm reviewing the 35O palette now! Everyone should own this palette! The layout of colors are absolutely amazing and very buttery and super pigmented. You get a range of eyeshadow finishes from matte, satin, foiled and metallic. The colors selection is perfect for that everyday go to nutral or natural look. With a good primer (I use the Urban Decay primer potion) the eyeshadowsame will last the entire day (up to 12 hours). They blend very easy and can be used from beginner to expert. They are perfect for a makeup artist who need a bigger palette with a good amount of colors to choose from. I'm not a makeup artist I'm just a huge makeup fan and collector! I have bought many high end brands and Morphe is just as good if not better then some of my higher end palettes. The packaging is very sleek and nice nothing over the top fancy but not absolutely bad either! The insert the holds the eyeshadowsame is just a plain black plastic piece and I have heard of the eyeshadows falling out but I own 5 of the eyeshadow palettes and use them regularly and not one of my eyeshadows have ever fallen out. Shipping with Morphe Morphe can get somewhat expensive but I have also paid higher with other companies and not get replacement palettes that arrive broken. They do have the option to ship FedEx so if you do get a broken palette more then likely it will get replaced. I had this problem with my 35P palette and it was replaced with no problem at all. Customer service was very helpful and friendly and got my new palette to me the following week. Also with Morphe shipping is free with orders $100 and over! In my opinion I highly recommend Morphe and their products and I enjoy every purchase I make! Try it for yourself and see what you think about them! I would love to hear other opinions!
Debbie H.
Orange, CA
I absolutely love this palette ! It has at the best neutral colors ever ! The main reason why I purchased this is because the different shades of reds it has ! This eyeshadow does have a little fall out but nothing drmatic! It has great coverage and is very affordable ! There is a total of 35 different shades of eye shadows and even some shimmery ones ! Add a little mac prep n prime must and Walah the eyeshadow is way more pigmented ! This is definitely a must have #musesofinfluenster
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
Pros:
+ Gread selection of colors
+Quality is A1
+ Very affordable
+ Blendable and creamy formula
+ Highly pigmented
+ Extremely long-wearing
+ NO fall out
+ Good for everyday wear

Haley W.
This palette is probably one of the prettiest palettes I've ever laid eyes on. All of the mattes are just so pretty. The colors are so wearable, and the palette is super affordable! I'm super stoked to play with it more. I'm gonna swatch a couple of the colors. I just wish the shadows had names. They texture of the shadows in the pan are so soft and velvety feeling!
Patricia H.
I love this palette and all of the colors. It is not as creamy as I would like it to be and the pigmentation kind of wears off after a few hours but overall, I would recommend.
Stephanie P.
Cranston, RI
I love the color scheme of this palette. I bought it off Hautelook.com. They do sell products on that site for cheaper. The shadows are pretty good for the price and amount of product you get is even better.  I would totally recommend this esp if you love warm colors.  A few of the colors get a alittle cooler on the right side of the pallette I your facing it but the majority is warm orange brown goodness.
abrar s.
Richardson, TX
I absolutely love this pallet. The colors are very pigmented. If you are new to make up and dont want to go bold or maybe you dont like to go bold you like the nudes, This pallet is great for you they are long lasting and they dont have that much fall out. My eyes are brown and these shades are absolutely beautiful for any eye color.my only doubt about this is that is big ,i would of loved if you could take the pans out or if it was a bit smaller because i would love to take it with me when i travel.
Stefanie V.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a palette I reach for every time I do eyeshadow because it has colors that can go with any eye look - bold or neutral. Sometimes I do looks with just this palette, however, I mostly use it combined with other shadows or palettes. I would recommend this palette, however I regret getting the matte only palette as I could do so much more with shimmers in this color range. I don't see myself purchasing the 35OS palette, as I probably wouldn't use all the shimmers, but I think it would've been better if I purchased the regular 35O palette. Regardless, I am satisfied with this product and I would recommend!
deja j.
springfield
Ahhhh, my fave fall palette. Beware on darker skin tones, the brown eyeshadows will ether all look the same or barely show up, so make sure to use the darker ones cuz the lighter ones are kinda useless for me anyway, it has beautiful shimmer shades that apply wonderfully. The mate shades are good too but some can be drier and patchier than others. I'm being bit picky but honestly it's a great palette I highly recommend to anyone.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??