BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Anna E.
Bendable. Pigmented. High quality. Low Price.
I just want to hug and kiss whoever thought of creating a matte AND shimmer version of the 35O!!! I was about to buy the regular 35O last year in college, but Jaclyn Hill brought up that this was about to come and I'm SO glad I waited. I got the matte for Christmas this year (even if I am late to join the party) but I cannot wait until I can get the all shimmer version because these shadows are amazing. I'm a previous fan of Morphe because I've purchased in the past, but this palette was made for me and I'm in love. All matte, all warm shades, easy to blend, I'm done. I don't need a boyfriend after having this palette in my life. I just can't wait to get the shimmer one I'm dying over here.
bri j.
Sicklerville, NJ
I love this palette it is 100 percent worth the amount its really great for every day colors and this palette is truly easy to apply pigmented and very beautiful
Mia T.
Arlington, VA
The hype is definitely spot-on with this palette. It has gorgeous shades and amazing quality for such a great deal! Compared to other nude palettes this is a steal. You don't have to worry about packaging, shadows breaking, magnetic pans, anything! At first I was doubtful... $20 for the only red-brown palette i'll ever need? I'll admit the colors are fantastic but for that price it can't be super amazing quality.. but YES, IT CAN! This is a must-have for me!! Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow PaletteMorphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
destiny w.
New Richmond, WI
One of my favorite brands to buy palletes from. I own 6 of them because they have so many different shades. This is one of my favorites that I own. These colors are very pigmented and easy to blend!
Katherine M.
Denver, CO
Love this eyeshadow palette!!! The price is right, and you get so much more than your money's worth with this palette. This was my first time buying the palette, and I bought it from the morphe website. I would definitely look for a 10% off code from one of your favorite YouTubers (I used Kathleen lights code). I think that the pigmentation is awesome, and the eyeshadows are so creamy and nice!! The glitter shades are also so nice. I find they apply better when either using your fingers or a wet concealer type brush. I love this palette, and think it's such a good palette for anyone to play with because it has so many shades!!
UnieNashae B.
Dallas
The best palette I ever used from Morphe. I just bought two more palettes from Morphe and I can't wait to try them. I love how the eyeshadow is so pigmented and creamy.
Kathelyn A.
I purchased this because of the youtube hype, and once I got it I realized I didn't really enjoy the majority of the color selection so I gave it away as a gift. The color selection is nice, and could be very helpful if you're learning to do makeup, or if you're an artist that's going to work on various clients. The reason you get so many eyeshadows for the price point is because of the quality. I'm sorry for Morphe fans, but you get what you pay for. They are not the best, and anyone that says so is 100% lying. If you are a beginner, or like me just wanted to test it out for yourself, go for it. However, don't expect amazing quality eyeshadows. They also do not offer free shipping unless you spend $100, therefore I rather save up an extra $10 and just invest in a better eyeshadow palette.
Ashley Y.
Hello All! I am so hyped to review this amazing makeup line's palette today! The Morphe Brush palettes are TO DIE FOR! I most definitely fell in love with each and everyone of these shades in this palette. My skin type is combination but i get oily quickly so i love using matte shades so that I do not look like a grease monkey at the end of the day and this palette is so amazing at keeping me look somewhat normal. The shades in this palette can be used for day time use or night light fun. The Morphe palettes are very affordable but had amazing quality and pigmentation. I would highly recommend this palette over any high end palette any day.
member-97af01876
Greenville , SC
This palette is absolutely stunning, I personally love it. The colors and formula is beautiful. I have brown eyes and I think some shades make my eyes pop. So easy to apply to eyelids.
Caity K.
parkland
This pallet is amazing.Like most other morphe eyeshadows they are very pigmented and last a long time. My eye color is brown but these colors can work on anyone! I would definitely recommend this pallet.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??