BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Giovanna C.
Fredericksburg, VA
This palette has so many variety of colors. They’re super pigmented and blend out so smoothly. I can achieve over a dozen different looks with this one palette. It’s truly amazing.
Katie S.
Pleasanton, CA
I am absolutely obsessed with this brand and this pallet in particular. The colors are great and the pigment is amazing. They glide on like butter and are so easy to apply.
ashley g.
Mesa
I absolutely loved it the pigment in this palette is absolutely great! I love the colors it is easy to much up with any outfit. i love morphe brand because there quality is A1
Leah S.
Beaumont , TX
This is a great everyday, or special event kind of pallet. I use this everyday! And I have quite a few Morphe eyeshadows. The colors are sooo pigmented and so easy to blend.
Serena P.
Victoria , TX
I'm literally head over heels obsessed with this palette! I ordered it for Christmas for myself and I'm so happy a I did! The colors are amazing and it blends so effortless!
Baylee C.
Chester, VA
This palette....people..this palette is my holy grail... It was the first Morphe palette I bought (not sponsored/gifted! I bought this with my own money) And it was shockingly amazing. I wasn't expecting such pigment and high quality out of a rather cheaply costing product. The color payoff is just so unexpected and beautiful that my friend went and bought herself one as soon as I posted those swatches on my snapchat. You NEED to invest in this product. It is a must have for the fall season. You will not be disappointed.
Kelsey W.
Springport
I love this palette and found it to be a good value for the price I paid. I found the colors easy to blend and pigmented enough to be easily picked up by the brushes I use.
Georgia📍
Colors are beautiful for an everyday school look but you can also make it into a light glam look and go out. The glitters are so pretty and all the colors are so pigmented!
Magen D.
OMG OMG OMGGGG! Whoever doesn't have morphe brush palettes need to get one immediately! I am so im love and addicted to there palettes! Its super soft, smooth, and pigmented! Its just heaven in your hands! I cant live without my morphe brush palette! The colors are amazing and it applies on sooooo good! I highly highly highly recommend this! Its a little difficult to travel with because its a pretty big palette but trust me you can make it work if you are like me and cant be without! Its very slim at least! But i promise you, you will not regret this purchase!
Briana T.
I love this pallet for the summer love the shimmers and mattes in it. Also very easily to apply and no fall out I bought it online and the price it very good not expensive at all
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??