BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Taylor B.
Conroe, TX
Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette is a girls dream in a palette super pigmented, blend-able, and just amazing and it’s sold at an amazing price.
Courtney S.
Cookeville, TN
I really like this palette because of all the natural colors that are very easy to use. The only problem is the packaging is so big so it’s hard to keep in my makeup bag
Hanna B.
Stow, OH
I love your Morphe palette. I have bought the Morphe palettes in multiple different colors. I will continue to use this brand it gives great pigment and a great price.
Vanessa M.
riverside
Love these colors super pigmented and for a low price and you can do more then just eye looks I also do my eye brows with this palette and you can get a simple and bright look love my orange
Jannah T.
I absolutely love this eye shadow palette! In my opinion i think the pigmentation is amazing, at such a good price range. If you love warm eyeshadow tones then i gaurentee you will be OBSESSED. I know alot of people rave about this in the youtube beauty community. The reason i got this was because i wanted a staple eyeshadow palette that i can use everyday. The only complaint i have is that this palette doesnt have a black. It is not a huge dealbreaker for me and i dont think it would be for anyone else. You can just an individual eyeshadow like corrupt from makeup geek or get it from another palette. Anyways hoped this helped!
Aurelia M.
San Jose, CA
Love this pallet so much! The colors are very pigmented and gorgeous. They are long lasting and I don’t have to reapply though out the day. Definitely would buy again!
Marina L.
Syracuse, NY
This pallet is the perfect girls night out eyes. If you love warm tones, this is your pallet. All matte which I love! Easy to use, minimal kick back. 10/10 would recommend.
Emily H.
When I first bought the palette and swatched it for the first time, I was hooked. I had seen Jaclyn Hill rave about this palette and a bunch of other beauty bloggers and wanted to see what the "hype" was all about. The packaging is really nice and I love the case that it comes in. Very travel friendly. I loved that the colors were buildable and they blended nicely together. They were buttery and very pigmented. Haven't tried them with fix plus or anything yet, but by itself they were good. I also like to use tape (from the end of the brow to the lid)  to make sure that the area of the eye that I am working on is clean, but literally there was like a dot of fallout but that was it. Overall, I love it and was definitely worth the hype. I think its also better than my high end neutral palettes. Would love to try the 35R and other palettes too. This was my first purchase from Morphe and I will definitely be purchasing more of their products. BTW, totally was worried that it would be sold out by the time I got to it. Thankfully, it wasn't. So that was a plus too.
Daniella E.
Benton Harbor, MI
I would love this palette for Christmas. I would love to try this colors in this palette they are so gorgeous to me. I would love to know where I could get it? I would recommend everyone to try it at lest ones.
lesley V.
Long Beach, CA
I love morphe pallets they have so much shades and they are supper affordable. The shimmery shadow have super pigmented glitter. And the colors also very well pigmented!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??