BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Maureen R.
Frankfort
Purchased at: ULTA
I only have this pallet by Morphe and it’s definitely my favorite! I’ve had it for about 2 years now! The colors are wonderful for fall make up and blend very well!
Iyeba K.
Washington dc,District of Columbia
I really love this product because it is very pigmented and blends on the lid so easily. I would recommend this product to anyone trying to step up their makeup game. I would buy the same pallet over and over again.
💋Cara S.
I LOVE this palette! I bought both this one - that is all matte, as well as the one that is all shimmer in the same colors. And speaking of colors, they are absolutely divine! The pigment & blendability is definitely there! As a matter of fact, I use these palettes so often, that I purchased backups of both! The price is unheard of for the amount and quality of product that you are receiving. This palette was the one, that made me a full time MORPHE Brushes fan and my collection (and backups) of Morphe palettes, brushes, and more, have only grown and increased from there. I have TONS of Morphe products and am pleased with them all! If you have not tried out Morphe Brushes products before, I HIGHLY recommend giving them a try, you will NOT be dissapointed! 💋
Becky E.
This palette is good for the fall because it has a lot of warm tones but I use this almost every time I do my makeup I just love morphe eyeshadows and the brushes.
ochean s.
Los Angeles , CA
I got this for Christmas from one of my Bestfriend This was my first morphe Palette it’s so worth it I love this Palette and I would 2000% recommend it GO BUY IT !! I would buy it again and again
Sissy E.
Las Vegas, NV
It's more orangey and brown but that's literally all I like to use so I love it. It's cheap and a good palette tbh if you're not into bright colors this is good !!
Miranda M.
Alabaster, AL
I have about 8 Morphe Palettes so obviously I am a fan! This would have been a 5 star palette for me had it not had so many repetitive shades and some shadows not been super chalky. It is definitely worth the price 100% and I have paid more for palettes that did not function half as well. The colors are great for someone who is into the red and brown tone trend. Every color is matte, so if you are like me and like a little shimmer because you like to Sparkle Baby! Then you will have to drag out another palette as well to complete the look. The packaging is thin plastic, lid doesn't stay closed, and there's no mirror so it's not the best one to bring on trips but I will say it is worth what you pay and there's so much product you could probably use it every day for a year and not run out!
Kiara C.
This palette would make a great gift for the holidays or a birthday. The shades are absolutely gorgeous and so pigmented. Such good quality for an awesome price !
Karina G.
Ooltewah, TN
I really like this palette and I loooove the color selection but given the chance, I honestly would not repurchase this. Although it's a decent value ($22), I find that I never reach for it despite it holding colors that I wear on a daily basis. This is because the packaging is just way too cumbersome, cheap, and flimsy. It's too large to take anywhere. Everyone I know that's dropped a morphe 35 palette has cracked / completely lost at least one shadow. At home I rarely reach for it because it's just so large! Had this palette been the 12o or 20o even, I'd use it a lot more but 35 is way too much! It's honestly more overwhelming than anything else when I open it. There are a few orange shades that stick out and the rest are all variations of the same looking browns and creams. My recommendation? Either save up and get something like the sweet peach palette, which is less bulky, more travel friendly, and better quality, or save your money and buy singles in the colors that stick out to you in the palette!
Brooke D.
East Moline, IL
Morphs is so affordable and it’s amazing quality. When I purchased my first morphe palette I was skeptical but I was so surprised the shadows blend amazingly and they are like butter
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??