BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Gisselle L.
Miami
I’ve had this palette for over a year now and it’s the best thing ever. It has all the perfect neutral warm colors which is all I wear. It’s lasted me long and they are so pigmented and blend so well
Nicole R.
Stanton, CA
Colors are beautiful!! Especially for fall! But you can use it for any season. It's pretty long lasting and I thinks it's at a great price!! The texture is nice on the eyeshadows, I highly recommend!
Sam C.
Batavia, IL
This palettes has an amazing selection of neutral mattes. However, I wish I had gotten the mix of both matte and shimmers because a lot of the browns are so close in color.
Anakaren G.
Mission
This palette is lovely! The shades are very creamy and pigmented. I have not had a single regret since the day I purchased it it. I love natural looks and this palette is perfect for that.
Etya D.
Philadelphia , PA
Such a great pallet for the price! And you get so many!! I would deff recommend to someone just starting out and not looking to spend to much! Morphe eyeshadows a re great!
Lisa M.
Clearfield, PA
Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette is an awesome pallette. They colors are so pigmented. And go on so even, they blend together. I will continue to use Morphe products.
Stefanie S.
Orem, UT
These Shadows are creamy and highly pigmented! So much variety in this palette, you can do great everyday looks or special occasion looks as well! #morphe #eyeshadowpalette
Tania A.
Oklahoma City
I am a medium tone and love how the majority of these shades look on me. They are really pigmented and blend very easily. It also lasts all day long and I'm not having to touch-up my makeup at all.
Mallory K.
Kingsport, TN
I've tried this pallet and had to purchase another one because I loved the first. Good pigmentation and for the price it's at you get a lot for your money. Would recommend
Cara M.
Topsham, ME
I love the 35om palette
If you don’t like shimmers or fouls in an eyeshadow and you like warm tones this is the palette for you!
The formula in the palette is quite good and I didn’t find any issues when using it. It’s the same typical price of a Morphe palette as well.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??