BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Mariaha L.
Santa Rosa
Love this for alll types of natural looks, the oranges are extremely pigmented and for the price of $23 it’s just fantastic and you can never go wrong with purchasing a Morphe pallet! ❤️
Victoria S.
Kevil
The colors are very pigmented, they go on so easy, and all of the colors in the palette go together very easily. They look amazing with my green eyes and I love how it compares to “higher end” palettes at the price!
Sarah J.
All Morphe palettes are worth it. The formulas are stunning in each shade. All you need to make sure of is that you’ll like the colors and want to use them so you’ll get your money’s worth.
Dallas C.
Corpus Christi
This pallet is my life ! Love the pigmentations love the color and. I love how they blend so nicely. I got this for my birthday and have used it since the colors are beautiful and perfect for a natural everyday look
Jen E.
Shorewood, WI
I AM OBSESSED WITH ORANGE TONES RIGHT NOW!! These colors are so perfect, easy to work with, pigmented, and easily blendable!  Affordable for all of the great colors in the palette!
Destiny M.
i love peachey colors WITH A LITTLE GLOSS LOLOOKS . IT REMINDS ME OF THE MODERN RENISANCE BURNT ORANCE AND JUVIAS PALLETE . LOVE AND EASY TO BLEND OUT I LOVE DOING A SMOKEY EYE AND A LITTLE PEACHY or yellow look with some oranges totally recommend
a ,.
Purchased at: ULTA
This pallete is very useful I get a lot of wear out of it nice orangey and warm shades it’s easy to blend out and applies nicely to eyes it is a cheap alternative to other expensive palettes and has a lot of shades
Jazmine E.
Purchased at: ULTA
As expected of Morphe, this palette is amazing. It's pigmented and has little to no fallout depending on the shade. Super cheap but still a high quality product!
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
This palette is to DIE FOR! As is every single palette for Morphe! These shades are so pigmented and creamy and so easy to blend out! This palette has every shades needed to create everyday looks or even super dramatic ones!
Estrella R.
Napa
I love this pallet!i use it all the time,on myself and clients,the browns are super rich and so are the orange and red tones,they all preformed super well.Would definitely buy this for a friend or rebuy for myself.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??