BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Ifunanya I.
Lagos
I got this palette last year , and the moment I opened the packaging I was a bit down because it felt so plastic , but once I opened the palette I was soooo impressed . I did swatches and I loved it . I always use it as a nude palette for myself and clients
Kitty R.
This is quite a good pallet. The colours are perfect for a fall and summer look, very diverse. However, transferring colour or the product with no decent primer makes it difficult. But the pigmentagion is great. my friend bought me it. I would buy it again👍🏻
marcie J.
This is my all time fav eyeshadow palette it is so easy to blend the colour range is amazing perfect for my medium skin tone and dark eyes it is a lot better than most products in this price range I use it a lot will defiantly be buying more morphe palettes
Pratiksha P.
Noida
I'm a warm toned girl and i love warm tones lipsticks and eyeshadows. This pallet has 35 shadows and they are very pigmented.Price is good for the buy. I have brown eyes and it looks great. It is long lasting. easily blendable. stays put for entire day.LOveit
Finally got my hands on this! So far I'm enjoying it- have some difficulties with colours showing up since I'm a deeper skin tone. The colours are absolutely beautiful though. Right now I'm obsessed with orange tones and this has some really great colours.
Jazmyn M.
Melbourne
I love this palette so much, the eyeshadows are so pigmented and blend like a dream! They have so much versatile colours that you can create so many different looks with! A staple in the collection! I love the warm orange tones in it!
Nikki E.
Surrey, BC
I love this palette! The colours go together nicely, I can create a lot of different looks with it. The shadows are very pigmented and long lasting. For the price I was very impressed with it. I’ve bought 2 of these palettes because I love the red eyeshadows
Tanya D.
Clacton on sea , Essex
Yes yes yes!!
Morphe are my favorite eyeshadow palettes!
They are incredibly pigmented!
I brought it from beauty bay online,
Cost me roughly £20, which is incredible for how many colours you get!
I would recommend this to my family ( in fact I have)
The colours blend out so so so nicely, and last all day.
Kaitlyn C.
St, NL
So in love with this palette, especially for fall😍 The shadows are easy to blend and are long lasting, the packaging is kind of cheap feeling for he price, but to me that’s not a big deal. I highly recommend this palette, especially for the fall months!
Chloe H.
london
Catarina
Easy eye looks everytime
I love this palette! It's just a great one if you don't have a lot of time to spend on your makeup. Blends like a dream and the shadows are pigmented but not too pigmented where you can mess up your whole look if you are not careful. In my opinion it's really a foolproof product.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??