BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Maddie A.
Olympia, WA
This pallet is AMAZING! The price is awesome & the colors are SO pigmented. Would totally buy again & would recommend to anybody. The price is to die for & even their brushes are awesome even though they aren’t spendy!
Meredith L.
I just really love morphe. Their eyeshadows are always so fairly priced and last all day. Even with out primer. This pallet specifically is a perfect fall pallet with lots of neutral colors.
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
Very pigmented the red shades are a little hard to get off but that’s expected. I’ve never been disappointed by an eyeshadow palette from Morphe. Always such great pigment for an amazing price.
Mariaha L.
Santa Rosa
Love this for alll types of natural looks, the oranges are extremely pigmented and for the price of $23 it’s just fantastic and you can never go wrong with purchasing a Morphe pallet! ❤️
Jen E.
Shorewood, WI
I AM OBSESSED WITH ORANGE TONES RIGHT NOW!! These colors are so perfect, easy to work with, pigmented, and easily blendable!  Affordable for all of the great colors in the palette!
Sarah J.
All Morphe palettes are worth it. The formulas are stunning in each shade. All you need to make sure of is that you’ll like the colors and want to use them so you’ll get your money’s worth.
Victoria S.
Kevil
The colors are very pigmented, they go on so easy, and all of the colors in the palette go together very easily. They look amazing with my green eyes and I love how it compares to “higher end” palettes at the price!
Destiny M.
i love peachey colors WITH A LITTLE GLOSS LOLOOKS . IT REMINDS ME OF THE MODERN RENISANCE BURNT ORANCE AND JUVIAS PALLETE . LOVE AND EASY TO BLEND OUT I LOVE DOING A SMOKEY EYE AND A LITTLE PEACHY or yellow look with some oranges totally recommend
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
This palette is to DIE FOR! As is every single palette for Morphe! These shades are so pigmented and creamy and so easy to blend out! This palette has every shades needed to create everyday looks or even super dramatic ones!
Katie D.
Huber Heights , OH
I saw sometime on YouTube use this palette and I knew I just had to have it!! It's full of beautiful warm tones and a perfect mix of mattes and shimmers! I'm so glad I bought this palette, it's my go to every day!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??