BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Tia G.
Toronto
This product is good for those who are beginning with makeup or those who prefer to buy in bulk. The shadows are blendable and the price is great and affordable. My only concern is that a lot of the colours are similar. Again, I would recommend this product to someone who is starting out and likes warm toned eyeshadows!
Ben Amor Z.
I definitely love, it's one of my favorites, it hurts that I had my spending and t.t I only have very few colors, it was a gift to me my partner in one of my birthdays, and actually doing the love, their colors the combination and above all the quality I love.
Emily M.
Inverclyde, Greenock
Really good product very easy to use and apply, Affordable and liable, does exactly what it says it would do... would recommend to friends and would defs use again
nour el imane b.
tebessa ( ouenza)
I really love this eyeshadow palette. Having so many matte shadows in one convenient pallet is perfect. Having hooded eyelids matte shadows works best for opening up and accenting the eyes. I found that Morphe eyeshadows not only have extended wear time but they blend well, which are two of the things I appreciate the most with eye shadows. The array of colors in this palatte are very pigmented which means I can use less product and don't have a cakey build up on the crease of the lid. I love the darker shadow selection and found is a great alternative to eyeliner.
tilly P.
Portsmouth , Hampshire
Perfect palette at perfect price would 100% recommend. Shadows are very pigmented and with the right primer will last all day. Range of colours which can blend together for a perfect look. Bought from Ricky's NYC when I was there for a trip. Morphe palettes are great for it's money and I have bought a couple different ones since.
Aimée B.
guelph
Morphe eyeshadow palettes are so beyond worth it!! You get a large selection of eye shadows for a really reasonable price!! 10/10 recommend
I love this palette!! Neutral are my thing and these colors go with everything! Definitely a great value. Been using the palette for a while now. Color pay off is great and it lasts a long time. There's shimmery and matte colors so I like having those options. A definite recommend!
RHEA D.
Thane
I want this i want this its the bestest pallete and i am obsessed with this one highly recommending this bcoz its worth every penny go n check it out and dont forget to get uaself a pallete and yes its my favourite
Shaista Y.
melbourne
I love these pallets the colors are so pigmented which is worth to pay. I love this great product ❤️❤️❤️
Milena N.
The winners of the third annual Influenster Reviewers’ Choice Awards:
Best in Beauty have been chosen based on YOUR 13 MILLION reviews,
questions, answers, photos, and videos submitted over the past year.
From drugstore favorites to the best splurge-worthy must-haves – these
products deliver real results Influensters can’t get enough of!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??