BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Jordan H.
Spring elms Lane , Little baddow
I had a mixed opinion on this product at first, but now it is one of my ride or dies. It applies amazinglyMorphe 35O - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette and the matte shades are a dream. They blend out perfectly however some shades aren’t as pigmented but they do still work as you can build them up. I absolutely adore the shimmers as you can use them wet or dry. I love this product as the colours can be used on anyone, and this is affordable also, I do quite like the packaging as it is all compact but it does feel very light. I definitely recommend to someone who has a love for warm eyeshadows!
Anna W.
Farnham
Hands down the most pigmented eyeshadow pallet ever! Amazing value and it lasts for ages! The amount of colours I get out of it is insane and so many eye looks can be made!
Christina G.
Mulmur
I have been using this palette for quiet some time now, i would defiantly pick up this palette before any other palette. i use this palette everyday and would say that since ive started using it i get at least 20 comments a day on how amazing it looks and i have green eyes, my sister also uses this palette and she has brown eyes and i think what makes this palette so unique is how there is a colour for every eye colour and how easy they are to blend out!! would 100% recommend this product to anyone who is looking to get into makeup or just looking for a durable and easy to use palette
Gina L.
Well where do I start! This palette is absolutely gorgeous! Each shade is unique and blends to perfection. The formula is buttery and glides on like a dream. I was really surprised by the pigmentation, each colour pops and can be built up for a more dramatic look. You actually cannot go wrong for the price. Highly recommend! Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Jodiee m.
Llanfyllin
In love with this palette, so blendable and pigmented! Very long lasting, don't blend in to nothing, use this nearly everyday, my eyes are a hazel colour, browny/green, so oranges look lovely. Would definitely buy again, so affordable and worth it!
Melissa K.
Beautiful wearable all matte colours that are super easy to blend and last for ages, really high quality for a reasonable price, I get compliments on the looks I do with it, what's not to like?!?
Sharntay B.
my go to neautral palette of 2016 so many good quality shadows and easy to blend i recommend to beginner and this is a must have neautral pallete for makeup artists wherever the are it is amazing the price pointy
Brianna R.
This palette is life. If you're a fan of warm colours this palette is for you. The shadows are so pigmented and they are very comparable to higher end brands. I love this palette because it is affordable. My only complaint is that I feel like a lot of the colours are very similar and therefore could've been left without. I would recommend the original morphe 35O palette with both shimmer and mattes because it has more variety but I still enjoy this palette a lot!
K T.
Osoyoos BC
The colour selection in this palette is AMAZING! Literally every natural shade you could want! It’s also very pigmented so it lasts forever! A little goes along way!
Jamie-Lee B.
I'm reviewing the 35O palette now! Everyone should own this palette! The layout of colors are absolutely amazing and very buttery and super pigmented. You get a range of eyeshadow finishes from matte, satin, foiled and metallic. The colors selection is perfect for that everyday go to nutral or natural look.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??