BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Ilhem J.
Weesp
I didnt really like this palette, colours are very limitless and similar, although, its cheap and has great pigmentation. It has also a good packaging, colours last for a long time. But Inwould prefer if colours were a little bit more different.
Sabry I.
metrocanta la forma e exposicion de este producto sus tonalidades son geniales me encanta desearia tener esa paleta por dios!! la quiero probar ya me super fasina debe de ser genial al momento de probarlo lo qjuieroooo!!!! super encantada
Rosie P.
Swindon, Wiltshire
My step daughter owns this pallet and it is amazing! Applies really evenly and all the colours blend really well. She purchased it from the USA and so pleased it’s now come to the U.K. and it’s at the top of my wish list before I use all hers up.
Genesis S.
florida
OMG dios mi¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ no lo puedo creer quede con la boca abierta de ver esta hermosa paleta, me imagino hacer maravilla con ellos y presumir que tengo una yo quiero la mia muero por una es una maravilla? like si es muy hermosa y comenta
Emily C.
Immingham, Linconshire
This are good eyeshadows definitely for the price or beginners, can really only do a few looks with this and will only suit people who like warm tones obviously. Good for brows and for makeup artists who need a lot of different Browns for brows.
Ashley J.
Ottawa
GREATEST EYESHADOW PALLET EVER! So many colour combinations to do and so much product for a great price! Only need a tap and your good to go. Perfect pallet for all year round but mostly for fall with the reds! Will buy again once finished.
Denise C.
Belfast, County Antrim
I love this palette 😍 it's so versatile!
Perfect for summer perfect for autumn! Love love love! Such a bargain also! I use this palette on myself & also my clients and the colour pay off is incredible. Would definitely recommend this product.
Ben Amor Z.
Bendable. Pigmented. High quality. Low Price.
I just want to hug and kiss whoever thought of creating a matte AND shimmer version of the 35O!!! I was about to buy the regular 35O last year in college, but Jaclyn Hill brought up that this was about to come and I'm SO glad I waited. I got the matte for Christmas this year (even if I am late to join the party) but I cannot wait until I can get the all shimmer version because these shadows are amazing. I'm a previous fan of Morphe because I've purchased in the past, but this palette was made for me and I'm in love. All matte, all warm shades, easy to blend, I'm done. I don't need a boyfriend after having this palette in my life. I just can't wait to get the shimmer one I'm dying over here.
Jade M.
UNBELIEVABLE PALETTE! such amazing colours! I use this nearly every single time I do makeup! I have green eyes, so the colours in this palette really compliment my eyes. Such good quality, great pigment and great pan sizes for a great price!!
Savannah R.
This was my first Morphe palette and I fell in love with it instantly. These tones compliment my olive skin and blend beautifully with minimal effort. I bought another Morphe palette the next day I loved it so much. Definitely worth the price.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??