BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Sarah S.
higher kinnerton, chester
I love this pallet. Perfect for any natural look. The shades are really pigmented and for the price you have so much to work with! Really affordable and great quality!
Kylar J.
London
I always use my morphe palette and I've always loved these like of orange, red shades because they make my eye colour stand out but these. Shadows are highly pigminted.
Megan K.
Amazing quality for an extremely affordable price. I was blown away by this eyeshadow palette. The colours are as pigmented as palettes that would cost you more than double this price.
Payge H.
This palette is my life.
THIS IS my go to palette when creating autumn looks and the pigment of the eyeshadow is very vibrant and blendable. Recommend for all MUAs.
Clarissa M.
SAANICHTON, BC
A++++!!! I am SOOOOO in love with this palette!! So many possible looks, beautiful pigment and blend so super easy! And don't during my 8 hour shifts! Absolute fave.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
I absolutely love this palette its is soo pigmented and its last a long of time, the colors are very soft and very easy to apply, I think this is so good for their prices, i use it everytime and i dont change it for anything, well done morphe hhahaha
Danielle O.
Liverpool , Merseyside
This is by far one of my favourite palettes, the pigmentation is brilliant, there easy to work with, they blend really well, and they are also a really good price.
Daria B.
Vancouver
A couple of days ago I got this AMAZING Morphe Brushes palette. I can't stop using it. Eyeshadows are sooo pigmented, really soft and smooth. This palette is my new love in my makeup collection
THE B.
Rochdale
This pallete is amazing honestly so worth it yes theres a lil fall out but its flippin so cheap its highly pigmined easy to blend and creat diffrent looks with 😍
Emma A.
Windsor, ON
One of my favourite pallettes! Colour selections are great and you can get many looks from it. Shadows are very soft and pigmented. Blend out very well. Overall a great pallette.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??