BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Gabby H.
Jacksonville , NC
The perfect fall palette! I use about half of the colors year round while the other half get used all Fall long! Such an affordable palette, but so high quality! Definitely get the most bang for your buck with Morphe!
Morgan E.
Fraser, MI
Love this palette. Great colors, bless easily, light hand. I love morphe and their palettes so I was not surprised with this one. The shadows are long lasting and look beautiful on the skin. I would recommend this.
Stephanie B.
Whitefish, MT
This palette is amazing! So versatile! Matte and shimmer colors and so many things you can do. Subtle or dramatic. Great price and pigments are awesome! I do wish the palette had a mirror
Carley L.
Wadesboro, NC
My absolute fav. The colors are beautiful, great pigment, and blend flawlessly! I use the palette 99% of the time! I can make a perfect Smokey or a soft and pretty look, it’s so versatile
Maddie A.
Olympia, WA
This pallet is AMAZING! The price is awesome & the colors are SO pigmented. Would totally buy again & would recommend to anybody. The price is to die for & even their brushes are awesome even though they aren’t spendy!
Meredith L.
I just really love morphe. Their eyeshadows are always so fairly priced and last all day. Even with out primer. This pallet specifically is a perfect fall pallet with lots of neutral colors.
Mariaha L.
Santa Rosa
Love this for alll types of natural looks, the oranges are extremely pigmented and for the price of $23 it’s just fantastic and you can never go wrong with purchasing a Morphe pallet! ❤️
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
Very pigmented the red shades are a little hard to get off but that’s expected. I’ve never been disappointed by an eyeshadow palette from Morphe. Always such great pigment for an amazing price.
Sarah J.
All Morphe palettes are worth it. The formulas are stunning in each shade. All you need to make sure of is that you’ll like the colors and want to use them so you’ll get your money’s worth.
Destiny M.
i love peachey colors WITH A LITTLE GLOSS LOLOOKS . IT REMINDS ME OF THE MODERN RENISANCE BURNT ORANCE AND JUVIAS PALLETE . LOVE AND EASY TO BLEND OUT I LOVE DOING A SMOKEY EYE AND A LITTLE PEACHY or yellow look with some oranges totally recommend
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??