BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Jeremiah P.
Calgary
It is highly pigmented and stays on all day. The amount of look you can creat are endless. The shadows are very easy to blend. This is my go to eyeshadow pallet. I got mine from a showcase (store in Canada) and was $10 off so it comes down to $40 and there are 35 shadows in.
Tamara C.
Saskatoon, SK
Very warm pallet! If you love warm colours this pallet is for you!! I notice that it does have some kickback but not a lot of fall out! I ordered it online! I love the mix of matte colours and shimmers!
Yoanna C.
Hermosillo,son.
Morphe has always been my favorite brands, this palette of shadows is ideal for those girls who are just starting with makeup since the tones are perfect for any tone and for any occasion, the pigmentation is good and they are very easy to blur Morphe 35OM
Caroline C.
Kingston Road, Neilston
Extremely pigmented eye shadows! Easy to apply and blend to make such a wide variety of looks. The palette is big and great value for what you get! I would highly recommend giving these shadows a go!
Crystal O.
Wilmington, DE
I got the morphe twins, so the all shimmer and all matte versions of this palette and it literally is all the makeup you need. The colours are incredibly pigmented and varied and I love then so much
Paola M.
Puerto Rico
I love this palette. Its perfect for everyday looks but can also be used to create glam looks. The shadows are very pigmented. The price is okay for the palette. I really recommend it for beginners.
Kaitlyn H.
Perfect for every day transition colours and if oh generally prefer matte eyeshadows. A combination of both warm and cool tones that are awesome for natural to dramatic looks. Very versatile and affordable with amazing pigmentation.
Maz W.
My fave palette. The colours really pigmented, especially if you spray your brush with fix plus before blending it out. I love this palette. Good value for your money too and the shadows are bomb!
Autumn H.
If you love warm toned eye shadows then the Morphe Brushes 35o eyeshadow palette is for you! Perfect range of shades to make anything from a simple daytime look to a heavy nighttime glam ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Khadaija C.
Toronto
These offer amazing pigment at an amazing price. You could buy every morphe palette and not break the bank. I am a first time user and I love this palette. I will be buying them in every colour. Amazing purchase.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??