BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Marissa P.
Liberty, MO
Literally my go to palette almost every day. First off it's inexpensive and amazing quality. Every shade is buttery and so pigmented. This palette offers a wide range in colors for so many different look options. From a neutral look, to a dark smokey look, to even a bright bold look. You can't go wrong with this palette, it is a must have!Morphe 35O - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette
Kamilah R.
Rochester, NY
AMAZING palette. As someone who uses mostly matte eyeshadow, this is a great palette that offers more warm browns than most palettes I've worked with. The orange-y red-y colors hold pigment nicely without coming on too strong. I use Sigma brushes with these and love the application.
Jade M.
UNBELIEVABLE PALETTE! such amazing colours! I use this nearly every single time I do makeup! I have green eyes, so the colours in this palette really compliment my eyes. Such good quality, great pigment and great pan sizes for a great price!!
Kira P.
Powell River, BC
I love this palette! Great pigmentation, beautiful colour selection, great bang for your buck! Some of the shades are a little powdery, but really not bad at all. The glittery shades especially are insanely pigmented! Would highly recommend!
Gabrielle C.
Honestly great pigmentation on shimmers and mattes. Creamy and easy to blend! Great price for 35 different shadows. I can do so many looks with this palette - subtle everyday look up to dramatic smokey eye. LOVE IT, so worth all the hype
Tara mia D.
Derry
This is the most recent makeup purchase of mine and is now the only thing I reach for when I'm doing my eye makeup. The formula is so creamy and pigmented and they blend so easily for a seamless look. The value for your money is amazing and I would highly recommend trying to purchase a morphe palette if possible.
Emma S.
i just got the yesterday and i'm so in love ! every colour is amazing swatches nice, great pigmentation, nice formula! i love the price it's a very cheap product are 45$ and you get 35 pods so that's an amazing price for what you get !
Georgina B.
Worthing , West Sussex
Love love this brand and eyeshadow pallet, great for autumn 🍂 as the colours fit so beautifully, great price and definitely worth every single penny.. lasts all day, packaging is nice and easy 👀 will buy again as soon as I hit the pans
Miranda A.
Regina, SK
As inexpensive as this product was, the formula wasn't all that great. I did enjoy the diverse amount of colors. However I found the formula was dry and not very pigmented.
Molly E.
Berkshire, Reading
So pigmented. The colours are absolutely stunning and so good for autumn looks. At £20 this palette is a steal. One of my favourites. 35T in this range is also a must have.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??