BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
↟ H.
Grand Island
Morphe is a great inexpensive makeup brand that still gives quality products! The pigment of the colors is great and the packaging is pretty sturdy and modern looking. I will buy from morphe again
taylor a.
Wellford , SC
This is my go to palette. The colors are warm and beautiful. All of the colors blend well together. I love the packaging on Morphe palettes because they stay clean. I would buy this palette again.
Passion F.
Atlanta
Good pigmentation though the colors could be more vibrant for how much you spend on the palette. That being said, you get a plethora of shades to experiment with, and there is littl to no fallout.
Rachel C.
LOVE this palette. Perfect shades for everyone of any skin tone. They are so pigmented and apply so easily. The packaging is super compact and although it’s a big palette it can be easily stored. I would recommend this to anyone!
Katelyn M.
Carlsbad
If you love warm tone and matte shades this palette is for you! The colors are so pigmented and easy to blend. These shades compliment so many different eye colors and I would definitely recommend
Taran P.
meade
Great colors. Very pigmented! Great colors to mix with the shimmer palette!! Easy to apply and there is no fall out!! Great packaging and very affordable to buy!! Definitely will buy again soon!!
alison m.
lancaster
Wanted to love it but it wasnt all what i wanted it to be, love the colors but i hate the texture of the shadows themselves and the colors end up staining my eyes which i never encountered before
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH
I really love Morphe palettes. They have such good pigmentation and are able to create so many beautiful looks. Plus, you can't beat the price! Also, you can always grab a code from youtube to save even more.
кιerα🦋 H.
Batesville, IN
This eyeshadow pallet is seriously amazing!! I wear this pallet almost every day. The colors are so neutral but also has heat colors as well! Super pigmented and overall just a great product :)
Marissa R.
Tuolumne, CA
I have both Matte and Metallic pallets and I use them in almost every look I do! I am in love I will probably re purchase them when they are empty! Plus morphe is affordable with great quality!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??