BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Lily-Anne H.
This is my favourite eyeshadow palette, I use it everyday for any occasion. I purchased it off the Morphe site which made it a little more pricey but I find it worth it. I have very dark brown eyes and I don't find any of the colours difficult to wear.
Kassandra R.
mississauga, ON
Recently got this pallette so I'm still exploring but morphe is definitely worth the price application is very smooth and colors are very pigmented. It also help to add concelor as base shadow to further get the best out of these bad boys.
Jamie-Leigh C.
my absolute favourite palette! amazing quality of products for such an affordable price, perfect palette to create warm and smokey looks and the eye shadows have a lovely texture, lasts for hours on the eye and the pigmentation is unreal
Morgan C.
Belfast , Antrim
Love this palette definitely my go to palette , the colours are right up my street and the pigment of each shadow are amazing took me a while to get my hands on one as they always sell out so dont have a second thought just get one when you can definitely wanting to purchase a few more morphe palettes.
Rebekah H.
Cardiff
A gorgeous range of colours, with a difference of mattes and shimmers. Easily blendible and applies really well. However one pot has came out of place. This is my go to for eyeshadow for day/night and would highly recommended to others.
Jonathan j.
Love it so affordable, easy to blend and is a bit pallet which is a plus. I use this all the time in drag. Because it’s easy to use not expensive and has so many different l shade to choice from. This is a must have if you love playing with makeup on a budget.
Rosie P.
Swindon, Wiltshire
The best eyeshadow palette on the market. Apply really evenly and are long wearing. The palette offers a wide array of colours and are great for blending. I use this palette most days and can create many eye looks from bold to natural.
Monika P.
Podgorica
One of my most used palettes. I use it regularly on my clients because of the variety of colors and the amazing pigmentation. The price is amazing considering the quality!! Definitely recommend!!!
Adanna U.
Itamaga, Ikorodu, Lagos State
This pallete is really good. It has a lot of warm eyeshadows and I love eyeshadows with reddish/orangy undertones. The mattes in this pallete are beautiful and good for an everyday eyeshadow look, the shimmers are subtle in my opinion but, are good for an everyday look again.
Sheena L.
This product exceeded my expectations the colours compliment any eye colour and they are so pigmented and blendable i bought mine online and will definitely be repurchasing from morphe again in the future
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??