BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Catherine M.
Bishops Brae Avenue , Downpatrick
I hate that I hated this! The colours are glorious and the price was unreal. Unfortunately I had such a hard time using these. The colours go patchy, are hard to blend, some shades seem to fade and disappear as you try to blend them. But the worst problem I had was the watery sore stingy eyes. It took me a few uses to connect the dots and realise I must have some sort of allergy to the ingredients in this. It seems to be the more red shades that caused me the problem.
Victoria P.
Callands, Warrington
Absolutely love this palette! The colours are so pigmented and easy to blend! This is defiantly a staple in my make up collection! The shades in this palette are some of my favourites and would defiantly recommend to everybody! The price is great too!
Alex N.
Stroud, Gloucestershire
This warm toned palette is perfect for me as it really suits my brown/green eyes. There is the perfect mixture of matte and shimmery shades so I can make hundreds of looks using just this palette alone! The formula of the shadows is amazing too- they're long lasting and very pigmented so I would highly recommend :)
New A.
London
I want this palette so bad I love all the colors
I hope to get it at Sephora or ultra but haven’t seen it sold there yet
I have brown eyes and the colors in the palette would be gorgeous
I recommend this product from what I’ve heard
Holly H.
Runcorn, England
If you can get your hands of this palette you will absolutely love it. It's perfect for daytime looks or more dramatic looks. The colours are all neutral warm colours which are my favourites. It's an essential for all make-up users and for around £20 the pigmentation and how the shadows blend is amazing. I would recommend this to everyone
Rachel B.
Guelph, ON
One of the best palettes I've ever used! The colours are so on trend right now but also have a variety of shades for natural and glam looks! The shadows are so smooth and blend out perfectly! I would love to get the glitter version of this palette to compliment it! Definitely worth it considering the amount of shadows you get!
Kaira P.
Leicester
I love this matte palette as it contains many warm toned eyeshadows that compliment all skin tones and are very popular this time of the year. They are pigmented, long lasting and easily blendable. Additionally, they're also quite affordable as you get 28 colours. Although, this palette is a more everyday palette and includes only particular shades such as browns, oranges and reds and so can't be used to produce as many looks.
Shazia B.
I absolutely love this pallet so much the colors are so pigmented, and the eye shadows are so soft and smooth and really easy to blend, I'm so in love with this pallet. I would deffo recommend buying this, I also love the 35OS pallet by morphe which has some shimmery colors which are also really pigmented and glitter and I love, deffo could make a eye shadow look with these for a night out. If you haven't purchased these do!! ❤❤❤
Tara Lynn W.
Toronto, ON
I recently made a purchase online for morphe as I have heard and read amazing reviews. and I can honestly say it is the best palette I own within my kit! The pigmentation of the frosted colors are mind blowing as well as the colored shadows! I am very impressed and will totally be repurchasing!
Georgia S.
 When I opened it I knew instantly I would love this palette, the shades are extremely pigmented. I often use this pallette almost daily, it's easy to blend, you can create anything between a natural look or a lovely smokey eye and looks beautiful on the eyelid. The packaging is very strong and is neatly packaged so it won't be damaged during delivery. I one hundred percent recommend this product.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??