BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Khalisha H.
This is another favourite of mine. I own most of the morphe palettes because they are so affordable. I have brown eyes (really dark) and these colors complement my eyes so well. The packaging is really simple and i love it. This palette has so many colors that you can blend easily. Its so creamy yet pigmented with little fall out. I love it and will definitely recommend
Sabina K.
Not sure if this is for the original 350 or strictly the matte palette, wasn't able to find a listing for the original one. I would recommend this palette to all my friends. For the quality and quantity these shadows are superb!!!!!! I love the orange tones, the shades are extremely pigmented.
Justina E.
I use this palette everyday because I am obsessed with matte warm shades. The shadows are super creamy, easy to blend, pigmented and with the right eyeshadow primer will last all day. This has replaced so many of my palettes and it some serious bang for you buck. I can't recommend it enough
Taylor F.
Another amazing palette my Morphe. The shadows are all super soft, pigmented, and blend so easily. The shade selection is beautiful and you can create so many beautiful looks with this palette. The only thing is I wish there was more metallics because I love them but still an amazing palette
Beatriz B.
Lindas quero testa logoela e perfeita piguimenta bem e fácil de aplica gostei muito a minha já ta acabando quero outra logo logo meninas se vcs não tem adiquri logo pq elas acabao rápidos então eu surpe recomendo e de ótima qualidade já quero mais
hanane b.
hassi messaoud
This is my holy grail pallette, I can't explain how much I love it. I've hit pan on about 80% of the colours now meaning I'm going to definitely buy a new one. The colours are amazing, pigmented, easy to blend. The mattes blend perfectly without blending into nothing and the shimmery colours are so pigmented and amazing. Highluy recommend it <3
Nurul A.
Bandar seri begawan
This palette is so so so affordable and pigmented, it have so many shades to choose, I use this product like almost everyday, and the packaging is nice and smart, I already bought it like 3 times already and now I am gonna buy it again :)❤️
Olivia R.
lancashire, burnley
Every shade is of amazing quality and formula. You get so many eyeshadows for an amazing price. Would definitely recommend as there is so many fantastic shades .
Anjali S.
Edmonton, AB
I love morphe so much they have one of the best palettes. Sometimes I feel as though morphe is a high end brand because the pigment is absolutely amazing and there such a wide range of colors which is amazing. This palette is a really amazing colors and what I really love about it is that it's an all matte palette. Recommend purchasing this!
Roos H.
Utrecht
Love this palette, I am a huge fan of matte eye shadows so this palette is perfect. It has so many beautiful fall shades! I bought it at cosmetic beauty's which is someone from the Netherlands because we can't get it here.
I definitely recommend this palette!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??