BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Bethannie C.
High Wycombe , Hazlemere
This review is for all the Morphe palettes. I absolutely love morphe I think I have nearly all their palettes. So pigmented and easy to blend out I always use these
Jaxon B.
This morphe pallete is one of my must haves!!
The range of colours in this pallete is almost mouthwatering. The warm reds and oranges are so hot this season and morphe's formular is killing the game!
If you wanna be neutral or you wanna shine for the gods to see... This pallets works for both the vixen and the saint in you.
Smoke it out or add just a touch of colour, either way you will NOT be disappointed!
Narimene C.
This is my holy grail pallette, I can't explain how much I love it. I've hit pan on about 80% of the colours now meaning I'm going to definitely buy a new one. The colours are amazing, pigmented, easy to blend. The mattes blend perfectly without blending into nothing and the shimmery colours are so pigmented and amazing. Highluy recommend it <3
Celyne A.
Toronto, ON
I recently borrowed this from a friend because I had to do my makeup for a party. I'm a fan of the pigmentation but I'm personally not a fan of the colours in this particular palette however, due to the amazing pigmentation, I will be buying their single shadows very soon. I would recommend this palette to anyone who loves the colours because this palette is affordable but also has great quality
Perla d.
La Romana
Me dicen que estas paletas de sombras de esta marca morphe son fantásticas y aau pigmentación fenomenal aun no hago la prueba no he comprad ninguna de esta marca.
Aimee C.
Magherafelt
I absolutely love the 35O. It's got a perfect array of shades for all year round and they are really pigmented and easy to blend. For the price tag this is a definite must have for anybody and everybody!
Jade W.
Harrogate
I love creating dramatic eye looks with Morphe 35O - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette. The pigment it amazing and doesn't have much fall out. I also have the Morphe 35P 35 Color Plum Palette and the colours are outstanding! In this look I also used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit to creat the half cut crease and also to make the eye look pop!
Milena N.
The winners of the third annual Influenster Reviewers’ Choice Awards:
Best in Beauty have been chosen based on YOUR 13 MILLION reviews,
questions, answers, photos, and videos submitted over the past year.
From drugstore favorites to the best splurge-worthy must-haves – these
products deliver real results Influensters can’t get enough of!
Raquel G.
Caracas
buenisima calidad, estupendos colores, funciona para cualquier tipo de color de ojos, son faciles de usar yy de mezclar su polvo es delicado y de una fina consistencia, lo volveria a comprar, la compre por la pagina de morphe ya que me la recomendaron
Valarie M.
Amazingly beautiful palette with every natural matte shade you could dream of! There are so many looks you can create with this palette and it's pretty affordable. It's a MUST for any collection!!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??