BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Sanaah Z.
surrey, BC
I love the color flow of this pallet it like so pigmented and so soft like their other pallets.i love the packaging and it is not expensive at all it a good qulaty and nice colors I love everything about this pallet and I highly recommend it to everyone
Arianni C.
La ame esta paleta esta hermosisisisma , los colores Súper a la moda , la mayoría de mis maquillajes los hago con esta paleta , no es tan costosa y es de buenísima calidad , pigmenta muchisimo!!! Si quw la recomiendo !!
Destine L.
Huddersfield
I love this palettes theme, however there are a little bit too much of pretty much the same colours. Paired with another palette such as the shimmer version, you can create some really nice looks. Would recommend though!
Cam S.
Scotland
One of my favourite eyeshadow palletes, the colour arrangement is amazing the pigment is to die for, I got for more bronzer/orangey looks, and this pallet achieves what I'm looking for. I would 100% recommend this pallete
Im in love with this morphe pallette💖the shades are extremely beautiful and sooo pigmented i LOVE it! The eyeshadows are not dusty and a little bit of the eyeshadow goes a long way! It has all the browns that you could ever want for an eyeshadow pallette😍
Anna H.
My most used pallet by far, absolutley love the shades in this, so easy to blend and apply, perfect for people with blue eyes as it makes the eye colour pop, I really love these eye shadows also perfect for day and night
Amy C.
Morphes eyeshadow pallets are so worth it! They are so affordable and the quality of the shadows are brilliant! I have brought various different palettes and use them on a daily basis! I would 100% repurchase them again!
Coleen M.
Amazing pallete. All matte. Highly pigmented. The colours last all day and are very blendable. It has more warm tones for a fall kind of look. It costs £22.50 for 35 amazing shades. I cannot fault this pallet. A must buy!
Di-Andra S.
The perfect neutral color eyeshadow palette. Filled with warm oranges, reams, reds and browns, this palette is perfect for neutral or warm looks and well as a good source of transition shades. The palette is very affordable and definitely worth the buy.
Cath O.
Ottawa, ON
I'm in love with this Morphe pallette! I saw a bunch of reviews on youtube about their eye palettes and brand overall and was a little scared to order it because it's so cheap! I also bought makeup brushes and love them!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??