BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
janvi p.
Preston
My friend has it ands it's really good but when I try to buy it it's out of stock and the price is amazing - it's reasonable and it's long lasting and my eye colour is brown.
Karla A.
sydney
My favourite go to palette. The colours are very pigmented and easy to blend. You can literally do a lot of colour combinations with this palette. My only regret is not buying it earlier
McCaela D.
Ilford, Ig50HN
Love love the pigmentation in their palettes. Love how easy it is to blend the product out or into other colours. Not to happy about the price but it’s still a lot cheaper than other products out there!
Jody w.
singapore
This product is one that i really feel that i would use and want to try so badly. I would definitely do an in depth review in this product when it is sent to me. review awaits!
Karen H.
middlesbrough
Amazing palette for people who like autumnal looks but there’s definitely room for improvement when it comes to choice of colours. For example, they could include some shimmery colours in their palette.
Kenzie W.
I absolutely love this product. I have had it for about a week now and I am in love. They are super creamy and pigmented! Totally worth the price. Love this company and the quality. Definitely recommend.
Yzobelle T.
Falmouth
Soft, creamy and insanely pigmented! A little really goes a long way! Highly buildable and blendable. Some of the shades could do with being more creamy and pigmented though.
Layla G.
It's a really really beautiful palette with gorgeous warm brown and orange tones.... I bought it on the internet and I would again cause I love this palette.... i used it 24/7
Natalie M.
Long Eaton
These colours are very well pigmented and the colour lasts all day and night. Always a fabulous pick from morphe a the colours they supply. I suggest to my clients to invest in at least the base pallet as its very affordable.
Alice D.
Sutton Coldfield
One of the best eyeshadows I've used, colours are so pigmented and so easy to blend. Matte colours are gorgeous and the shimmer colours are intense. Would recommend to anyone
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??