BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Melissa M.
Winnipeg , MB
High pigment, no waste powder! Colour selection doesn’t amaze me. Not to expensive.
Does not come with brush unfortunately.
Overall a nice palette! Recommended if it’s your colour.
Jez D.
Hartlepool
If you love warm browns and golds this is the perfect eye shadow pallet it has so many colours and you can create a subtle or bold look the pigment is 10/10 deffo go to palette ❤️🎨
Charlie B.
I love this pallet! It is so affordable yet such good quality and loads of shades to choose from. You can create many eye looks with this. I would highly recommend this to anyone!!
Carly S.
Morphe eyeshadow palettes are one of my fav shadows ever, I have brown eyes and it compliments them really well. I buy all my morphe pallets from beauty bay, also they really do last forever on your eyes. I would 100% recommend them to anyone!
tye❣ M.
Old Trafford , Manchester
Most amazing eyeshadow palette, so pigmented and the combination of the colours create great looks. Can vary from natural to dramatic eye make up. Honestly an everyday essential.
aleisha m.
Wagga Wagga
I absolutely love this product. The pigmentation is amazing and alittle goes a long way. It's finely milled and has the perfect neutral colours to create many different eye looks
Avery C.
So many colors for so cheap. I wish the colors were more pigmented but they can easily be built up. Very bendable and packaging is super cute! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap pallete!
Grace B.
These shadows are so pigmented and creamy! They only need one tap for full pigment. These warm toned colours really pull out the gold in my hazel eyes. These shadows are so long lasting and so affordable.
Egle S.
Skuodas,Mazieji rusupiai,liepu 13
My favorite think in the world! ❤ i was using this for a long time and my make up was always on point gurl! I recommend it for you all!! Don't waist your time and go buy itt! ❤
Rhyanna K.
I absolutely love all of the morphe palettes but this one is my favourite. The colours are so bright and pigmented and so easy to blend. The palettes are so affordable as well.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??