BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Allyson D.
Oshawa, WY
I love this palette😻😻 the colours are all so warm and gorgeous!! Not to mention they're also so pigmented and easy to blend! For like $25 this was an amazing buy and I would definitely recommend it
Kerry S.
This palette is just STUNNING !!!! The shades are perfect and you can create so many looks with this. I bought this from beauty bay and it was quite hard to get a hold of, I understand why though who wouldn't want this palette ? I love it.
David soares D.
Genève
Morphe it's just a magnificent brand no words to say i can not wait to be able to test the morphe palette it's a dream for me to have a Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette ily Morphe Glom matte eyeshandow palette ❤️❤️
Farzana A.
Bristol
I love this product. The eyeshadows are so pigmented and the quality is amazing especially for the price. It's as good as any other high end palette I've used but a fraction of the price. I would recommend and buy again.
Habiba N.
Doha, Doha
Love everything about the palette from Color combinations to texture to pigment..The only recommendation is to have a mirror in the palette...The colors are great to play with..Highly recommended.
Tima M.
brisbane
Great purchase if your just starting to play around with makeup or you don’t have much to spend on a palette! This palette has all the basics shades you need and you can creat many looks. Pigmented and so easy to blend
ozzie e.
I have been looking for an eyeshadow pallete especially one that would fit me being a woman of colour until i came across the morphe vrushes 350 35 matte nature glow pallete online.it has variety of colours that could fit any dress or makeup look that your going for.
Amber K.
Really pigmented. Shadows are creamy and blend well. Pans are bigger than I was executing. Great value for the price. Would buy again. Pacakaging protective. Could do with a mirror. But other Han that. Can't complain.
Taylor H.
Pickering, ON
This is an affordable pallet I think every girl needs. Great value. I believe around $40 and compared to other pallets it stands up. The packaging could improve however I would repurchase this pallet!
Ailisha Rose d.
Castle vale, Birmingham
I use this pallet daily, it's all my favourite colours in one place, there so easy to blend and so buildable, it's so worth the money for all the colours your get, would highly recommend.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??