BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Natalie A.
Love using this palette during autumn as it gives a great colour to the eye that suits the season. I find Morphe palettes come with such a variety of colours which makes the price of the palette very worth the money. They are always pigmented and easy to blend.
basmah a.
jeddah
its amazing palate, you can use it for every day or night out. it easy to apply and so pigmented blend so smooth and look so pretty. it last all night long with primer . some time i use concealer as primer and it works . i highly recommend it give it a try.
Kirstyn C.
cramlington
Morphe shandows ads amazing! Without a doubt, they're so highly pigmented and so blendable I get my morphe palettes online from beauty bay as this is the only place I can find in the U.K. For the brand, the colours in morphe pallets always fit perfectly together
simeera a.
MANCHESTER
I own 3 morphe palettes, this is the one I waited months for because it kept selling out. It is not just affordable for the amount of eyeshadows you get, but the pigments are great, they're smooth and blendable and really buildable for more intense looks.
Kayla F.
I love these colours. I used my sisters and they are so easy to apply and pigmented. I only used it once. I would love to own it myself. I don't think these eyeshadow palettes need any type of improvements. I would highly recommend this palette or anything from this brand!.
manisha d.
+ Blendable and creamy formula
+ Shadows fit in any Z or MAC palettes
+ Highly pigmented
+ Extremely long-wearing
+ Comparable to a high-end brand
+ Very little fallout (apart from the odd shade)
+ Numerous good dupes
Ella Louise H.
good packaging, and pigmented. wide range of colours which are buildable. I use this product most of the time i do my make up. easy to apply and very pleasurable to use and very affordable. i would definitely buy again
Jheimy D.
I think it is the most popular palette in the world! I live in Venezuela and all makeup artists have it or we want it! Its shades are very durable and its excellent pigmentation. To improve it could include more vivid tones, would make it more versatile.
Natalie A.
Moose Jaw
Perfect for fall looks! Amazing colours and good for my school projects, very pigmented, bright and colourful! Full coverage, last all day, and the pallets itself lasts a long time with definitely purchase from this branch again! Their colours are beautiful!
Beth M.
Favourite eyeshadow palette ever and that's saying a lot as this is one of my cheaper palettes compared to expensive ones. It's just amazing. Easy to blend. A lot of different colours and tones so I find it easy to create different looks. 35O is my favourite
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??
Vanessa E.