BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Love it

I love my morphe 350m palette . It's absolutely beautiful . I love all the colours . Transition colours , bold , matte . Sheen , etc . They're very pigmented and they blend well . They do create a little fall out but nothing too bad . I heard so many good things about Morphe so I finally made the purchase about 8 months ago . They were 22 American at the time and I had to pay shipping . I purchased 3 palettes at once to make it worth it . I use this palette often and I would recommend.
Pavethra R.
Unfortunately, the Morphe palette is not available in Malaysia but seriously this product is a must for all of those who wants to rock with warm tones nudes. The price is worth for the product. The pigmentation is absolutely stunning and these colors can lasts you for very long time. This palette is great for those who wants to play with colors.
Siona P.
Minffordd, Penrhyndeudraeth
Can not rave any more about this palette. The package looks simple and elegant but can leave finger marks easily. Easy to use and blend, the colours work nicely together, and pigmented as hell but there is light fall out which is annoying. Would definitely recommend to someone, i bought this palette on the website called "beauty bay". Reasonable price for 35 shades. 9/10 for me!
a. t.
Mississauga , ON
Absolutely love this palette. I bought this palette from the store *showcase* it was like $35 and let me tell you best investment ever. The shadows are super pigmented. There are a few shades that can be used for eyebrows and some shades to highlight the inner corner and under brow area. All in all love this paltte would purchase it again❤❤
Erin a.
MORPHE Morphe Brushes 35O shimmer PALLETTE im really impressed with the shimmer shades in this pallette the pigmentation is crazy good .Their is fall out to this product but I caint complain because the shadows swatch beautifully and blend seamlessly and feel buttery soft to the touch .This is my new favourite pallette
Melissa H.
I hated this palette.

I fell into the hype and purchased it after hearing from numerous influencers online how brilliant it was... but I was extremely disappointed.

I don’t know why any palette needs 9-10 browns which come out as the same colour? And only a few actually have a good pigment when applied with a brush. The shadows are also difficult to blend out, being that they cling to whatever area you first set your brush on.

I personally wouldn’t recommend this palette.
Charenza R.
hawthorne
I loveeee this palette! Seriously the best warm toned palette out there. It has 35 stunning matte shades that are super pigmented and blendable. If i compare it to other highend palettes this one is more pigmented and you get a better bang for your buck! Also the longjevity of these shadows are amazing. They really last all day and don’t fade at all during the day. It has all the warm tones you will ever need and will last you a long time. Definetly worth your money
rebecca c.
Sandy, Sandy
This was my first palette I brought from morphe after watching Laura Lee hype about them I thought this would be a great beginner palette. Great range of shades, always reach for this in autumn. Easy to blend, not the most pigmented but with a good base primer it can be. Not alot of fallout and there great to travel with. Really light and none so far have cracked. Don't expect anything luxurious with the packaging but for the price I think it's still worth it.
Ligia D.
I really love this palette. Morphe has amazing customer service, your packaged are insured if they travel via fedex and their product has great quality. I have this palette in both this matte version and its sister shimmery versiom and i absolutely love its duality as a set. I use this matte one pretty muxh on a daily basis, its very nicely pigmented and the colors just go really well with one another, a great palette that can help you create diverse yet natural looks.
Suzette Marlene H.
Riverside, CT
First of all the price and the quality of this palette is great.
For makeup artists who are starting, this brand is the best investment you can make. You have all these colors mattes to recreate different looks for day and night, are easy to blur, have a lot of pigmentation and last a lot.
I recommend it to all, it is one of the best economical pallets out there!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??