BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Lily-Anne H.
This is my favourite eyeshadow palette, I use it everyday for any occasion. I purchased it off the Morphe site which made it a little more pricey but I find it worth it. I have very dark brown eyes and I don't find any of the colours difficult to wear.
Rebekah H.
Cardiff
A gorgeous range of colours, with a difference of mattes and shimmers. Easily blendible and applies really well. However one pot has came out of place. This is my go to for eyeshadow for day/night and would highly recommended to others.
Morgan C.
Belfast , Antrim
Love this palette definitely my go to palette , the colours are right up my street and the pigment of each shadow are amazing took me a while to get my hands on one as they always sell out so dont have a second thought just get one when you can definitely wanting to purchase a few more morphe palettes.
Jonathan j.
Love it so affordable, easy to blend and is a bit pallet which is a plus. I use this all the time in drag. Because it’s easy to use not expensive and has so many different l shade to choice from. This is a must have if you love playing with makeup on a budget.
Rosie P.
Swindon, Wiltshire
The best eyeshadow palette on the market. Apply really evenly and are long wearing. The palette offers a wide array of colours and are great for blending. I use this palette most days and can create many eye looks from bold to natural.
Sheena L.
This product exceeded my expectations the colours compliment any eye colour and they are so pigmented and blendable i bought mine online and will definitely be repurchasing from morphe again in the future
Monika P.
Podgorica
One of my most used palettes. I use it regularly on my clients because of the variety of colors and the amazing pigmentation. The price is amazing considering the quality!! Definitely recommend!!!
jasmin E.
KHOURIBGA, KHOURIBGA
This MORPHE palette should absolutely be the must for any classy girl. Whith its natural nuances and velvet sensation it presents the perfect tool for a none mistake make up ❤ Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Sara C.
Cortés, San Pedro Sula
I buy this last year by ebay :D This is so awesome I love each color. <3 I love make my makeup with light colors. Ia recommend this to all of you. It´s my first time using this. It have a packaging amazing is so cute. Of course I will use it. <3 All time.
Lynsey W.
Stainforth, Doncaster
Really great affordable shadows, you do get a little fallout with them but that's ok, for the price you can't really grumble, very pigmented and buttery. Great alternative to the mac shadows for me. Very satisfied will purchase more
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??