BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Mely D.
I love this palette so much¡ Its super pigmented and the amount of colors it have make it perfect to last forever¡ The price its incredible for the product, the packing its simple but beautiful, its one of the best and i will defently buy it again¡
Demi B.
Manchester, Gorton
I love love love this product , it's amazing !! I use this whenever I do my eyeshadow and it always turns out flawless it's easy to apply use and blend it's quite pricey but it's worth it !!! I would buy again and plan on buying another palette
Elle J.
My God this palette is my holy grail. Beautiful coloursfor anyone who wants to expirament with colour but doesnt want to go too bold. This was the first pallette i bought from Morphe and i have collected most of the others because of the good price and amazing pigment. Defs Recommend.
Sally S.
Cairo
I love this palette! It's just a great one if you don't have a lot of time to spend on your makeup. Blends like a dream and the shadows are pigmented but not too pigmented where you can mess up your whole look if you are not careful.
In my opinion it's really a foolproof produc
Genesis S.
florida
OMG dios mi¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ no lo puedo creer quede con la boca abierta de ver esta hermosa paleta, me imagino hacer maravilla con ellos y presumir que tengo una yo quiero la mia muero por una es una maravilla? like si es muy hermosa y comenta
Leslie C.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
My go to pallet for many looks!!! When I was a beginner I bought this and it helped me creat so many different looks and very affordable for everyone!! That's what I love about Morphe and that is why I will continue to purchase from Morphe!!
maryem e.
khouribga, chaouia ouardigha
i like this one ..  the colors everything completly perfect ..... i have a baad experiences with eye shadows but that one is just completly amazing i recomande it
Stacey H.
Beautiful shadows at an amazing price. If you are a girl who loves her warm mattes then this will be your best friend! Easily blendable and buildable. However Large size of the packaging makes it hard for travel and flimsy pans make me not want to attempt to depot
Desiree D.
Amaranth, MB
A bunch of neutral browns and dark browns and oranges, the perfect palette for any look you want to create! For day time and night time. You can never go wrong with a brown smokey eye or a burnt orange eye.
macey h.
this eyeshadow pallet is stunning the colours are great the packaging is okay but if it had a pattern or something it would be great its not price for the amount of product . this eyeshadow pallet is very long time .vi would love to buy it againg
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??