BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Nhi. N.
Austin
This is my best of the best eye palette ever ;) Its colors are so pigmented, but some are not as pigment as others. It's worth it with its price. Very nice warm colors. Best for Fall eye makeup look.
brittani h.
Tulsa, OK
You can't go wrong with morphe shadows! They're beautiful, affordable and blend nicely. You can build the colors up and they're gorgeous. Some of the shades are a tiny bit patchy, but you can work with it.
sam c.
I love morphs eyeshadows and this palette has to be my favorite. The colors are gorgeous and the eyeshadow is sooo pigmented. This is my go-to palette. It great for any kind of eye look you are going for.
Shae S.
Glendale
i️ really love this pallet it’s the perfect fall pallet but you can use it year round too! i️ love how pigmented the shadows are and how easy they are to blend and it’s very long lasting, if you’re looking for a pallet i️ say get this one!
Elizabeth H.
Newport Beach, CA
I can not even believe how much pigment is in these colors!!! It’s amazing! They blend super well, are beautiful colors, and best of all, are not expensive at all!!! They are fantastic!! I want them all!
tee a.
Austin, TX
This was my first purchase of morphe pallet. The colors are so pigmented and blend like butter. You can create so many looks with this one pallet. It’s perfect for summer and fall. Since then I have purchased several other morphe pallets.
Jasmine S.
West Monroe
i love this product! would recommend! the shadows blend so well together. i had to buy this online at morphe brushes. my eye color is green, and these colors do amazing with mine! if you’re looking for a new palette, then this is the one.
Joanne R.
spring valley
This is definitely one of my favorite eyeshadow palates ! It’s perfect for everyday look and even a dramatic look ! Perfect quality and really affordable ! Morphe has amazing products and I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow palate
Katelynn A.
Sandown
Love Morphe palettes! The colors glide on so smoothly to my eye and make it really easy to blend. The colors stay on well and are very pigmented. You can create so many different looks with this palette.
Samantha P.
Columbus, OH
This has totally become my go to palette. I use everything in it to create my look and in times where my skins has changed so my contour doesn’t work I use this to do my nose. It is super blendable and pigmented and you can’t beat the price!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??