BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Elesha F.
Lincolnshire
Really pigmented and really nice! Would definitely recommend to a freind , worth the investment. Really pigmented and really nice! Would definitely recommend to a freind , worth the investment. Really pigmented and really nice! Would definitely recommend to a freind , worth the investment. Really pigmented and really nice! Would definitely recommend to a freind , worth the investment.
Farah K.
sharjah
Love the warm tones as winter is approaching. And i use it almost everyday for my go to makeup looks! Got it from their website and the packaging is fine. Will recommend to those who lovee neutral tones!
Raya E.
Vancouver
One of the best eyeshadow palettes I’ve ever tried!Very pigmented,easy blendable without harsh lines!Not very pricey,it’s only 30 dollars!!!!!I don’t think that you will find dupes else for this palette!
Ashlie R.
Waterloo, ON
This, unlike the other morphe palettes I've tried, didn't disappoint. The shadows all blend easily and the colour pay off is amazing! It's so easy with all of the shades to create an effortless eye look!
Lydia P.
Fernhurst Farm, Blackburn
This is my absolute go-to eyeshadow palette! Perfect for any look from a natural nude eye, dark smokes or a bright pop of colour with the orange shades. Lots of pigment in the shadows and not much fallout either. Would 100% recommend!
Marian C.
OMG! I love this palette so much. I love everything about it. The colors, the pigment, how they look everything. Is very easy to apply and the price is good for its quality. I definitely would buy it again.
Emily H.
Really love Morphe eyeshadows. Great value for money. Product is really great, nice and blend-able, really pigmented. Love all these Matte red shades. Favourite style of shadow is matte, so very happy that it’s an entirely matte palette.
Muriel R.
Panaji Goa
Such a amazing collection of shades for an everyday to smokey eyes to autum looks 😍 I'm completely in love with the shades ! N d pigmentation payoff is awesome I believe .. though I have not used this palette I can just tell you they are amazing , I completely adore this morphe eyeshadow 😍 wish I could get my hands on here in India 😞
Tahmeena K.
Love this palette! Have tried and explorer many different looks using it. Its really easy to apply and blend, very long lasting and the packaging is really neat. I would buy it again and would 100% recommend buying this! Worth the money.
Olivia B.
this is one of my favourite eye shadow pallets , if you really want to get noticed this is the pallet you need , the packaging is a bit boring but when you open it , it is like magic the shades are so beautiful and I would defiantly buy it again and use it again , I defiantly recommend this to anyone who likes a really popping eyeshadow this is the pallet you need.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??