BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Leanna T.
horsham , west sussex
my friend has this and i swatched some the other day and they were amazing! i've now ordered myself one which is so exiting and i can't wait to use it as it has so many wearable colours that can be every day or evening depending on how you do your make up!
Jessica P.
I have nothing but good things to say about this palette. It’s super affordable, plenty of shades with a great range from light to dark and some lovely orange tones and browns. I would recommend this to beginners as it is super easy to blend everything.
Neve M.
This pallet is amazing! High pigmentation amazing warm colours and defiantly a pallet you could use on a day to day basis. Although this is all good I did find it a little hard to blend out which isn't that big of a deal but it is difficult to work with.
sanaa m.
Melbourne
This is the perfect palette for anyone who love neutral colours ! It has a mix of all types of browns and oranges it's perfect for a natural look but you could also go dramatic this palette is perfect for all occasions and so affordable and such amazing quality ! Just wish they had names for the colours !
Faye C.
Liverpool
I have both the standard and matte version of this palette and I love both of them so much. Two of the best warm coloured palettes you could ask for with amazing pigmentation as always with Morphe! So cheap and affordable, easy to apply and blend. I just can’t say no when it comes to buying their palettes!
Christine D.
This palette is gorgeous. It screams fall! $30CAD for 35 shades. It’s pretty good for a dark skin who is new to make up. It taught me a lot about transition shades and gradients. If I did want to buy something like this palette again, I would just buy the 35O because it has shimmer shades I wish I had.
Besatbe R.
Nice palette, some of the browns look very similar, they blend pretty nice and have good color pay off. Totally worth its price. Small cons are that the palette has some fall out ( but must palette do) and its a bummer there is no black.
Miriam H.
Me encantan todas las paletas de Morphe porque son baratas, tienes una calidad muy buena, duran muchisimo y pigmentan una barbaridad. Es de mis paletas low cost preferidas tiene muchos tonos. Es ideal la recomiendo
Nad S.
London, N1
I recently bought his pallet after eyeing it for so long. There is a reason every beauty influencer uses this pallet and that is because it is great. It is very big, has a lot of shades, you can do different eye looks from very basic day time look to a very dark night time look. There are now a million different ways to do a bronzy/red eye look because of this pallet
Elizabeth S.
South Normanton, Alfreton
I have only had this palette for a few months but it is definitely one of my most reached for palettes. There are so many looks you can create with this, and the shadows are SO pigmented. You also get a decent amount of shadows for a good price. Definitely going to buy more Morphe products.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??