BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
dafne i.
chula vista
i like the fact that the Morphe Brushes 35O 35 color matte nature glow eyeshadow palette comes with different shades of color, i have been using this product 3 times a week when going out, and its product does last long and its pretty, this product is a buy and i would recommend this
Lucinda C.
Parsons, TN
This is the holy grail of makeup palettes. It's absolutely beautiful and works for people of all tones. Morphe has such incredible eye shadows that blend beautifully. This is a staple in my makeup collection and will be for years to come.
Shantara T.
melbourne
i have never had this product myself but i have used my friends before and it is amazing it suits my eye and the colours are gorgeous. i am hoping to buy this one day because this palette is amazing and i really wanna be able to wear it. i am 100% happy with this product from when i have used it. it has great pigment and yeah id 100% buy one day.
Jemma G.
Sale, Cheshire
IN LOVE with this palette. Such a good price for 35 decent sized eyeshadows with mind blowing pigmentation. Mix of matte, metallic and shimmer shades of brown, orange and red. Goes with most eye colours and in such high demand at the moment!
Mia H.
bath
Anyone who doesn’t like morphe palettes are crazy! Just the way they’re all laid out makes them look so much more amazing. I love the soft colour eyeshadows as they make my eye colour pop a lot more. I only ever use morphe they have a lot more pigment compared to other eyeshadows I have used previously would really recommend to others
Gurleen B.
Vancouver
This was the first palette that I've ever owned. The pigmentation is pretty good for its price. I like to use some eyeshadow primer to really make the colours POP. I enjoy neutral looks so it is the perfect palette for me. I would definitely recommend this to beginners.
Bertha Z.
San Luis
This palette is amazing! You can do a natural look but also a dramatic look. The shadows are pigmented, buttery and easily to blend. I used this palette always when I'm going to go out with my friends. I bought it in the website of morphe brushes. Is my favorite makeup palette.
Teni O.
Kent
My HOLY GRAIL. This palette is just... Perfect. Easy to blend and apply. So pigmented. Creamy but matte. Bought this on the website 'cult beauty' and it is so worth it! Such great value. Amazing colours for all seasons especially Fall!
Chloe S.
My favourite palette ever! I got this palette for Christmas and I'm in love. You can do so many different looks with this palette because it has 35 colours !! The pigmentation and colour pay off is out of this world !
Aya A.
alexandria, cairo
I love this palette! Great formulation and very pigmented and blends well. It has the most gorgeous reds, oranges and browns. Perfect for smokey eyes and even if you don't want to go that dark and just adding a touch of depth in the crease or outer v. Beautifully pigmented.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??