BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Christine D.
This palette is gorgeous. It screams fall! $30CAD for 35 shades. It’s pretty good for a dark skin who is new to make up. It taught me a lot about transition shades and gradients. If I did want to buy something like this palette again, I would just buy the 35O because it has shimmer shades I wish I had.
Mia G.
This is probably my favourite eye shadow palette as it comes with a large range of colours. I love all the shades as they are very warm shades and can create a really pretty look. I would 100% recommended this especially for the price as it is extremely good quality and comes with a lot of different warm shades.
Rebecca T.
Belfast
Amazing palette, colours are so intense, creamy and pigmented. I have been rebuying this product when it's finished. It lasts so so long the brush takes so much of the application on one swip. It is so easy to use and apply and doesn't take much pressure to get some of the product onto the brush, I would recommend this is everyone. I love it.
Elizabeth S.
South Normanton, Alfreton
I have only had this palette for a few months but it is definitely one of my most reached for palettes. There are so many looks you can create with this, and the shadows are SO pigmented. You also get a decent amount of shadows for a good price. Definitely going to buy more Morphe products.
F L E U R V.
Farringdon, Sunderland
This is my go to palette and I am completely obsessed with it, all of the shades blend out so well and are so buttery. It took so long to get my hands on this palette after everyone hyped it up, I don’t think it actually was worth all of the hype but it is a totally amazing and beautiful palette.
andrea c.
Marbella, Malaga
I bought this palette a while ago because I saw some good feedbacks about Morphe's Palettes and so I've decided to buy one and try it on myself and I'm not disappointed at all. It so pigmented, easy to blend and for the price it is so good. I would recommend this palette and will defo buy again.
a W.
Sunderland
I bought is pallet been unsure if I'd like it will all the shadows been matte, tried it a few times and absolutely loved be it! Perfect for everyone, beginners and more experienced makeup artist. You can make so many looks with this pallet. Pigmentation is really good for the affordable price
Jaqueline C.
Monterrey, Nuevo Leon
Me encanto por que tienes los colores super naturales esta perfecta, pigmenta muy bien
Y es como para empezar a conjugar los colores o para un dia que quieres ponerte natural
Tambien mo puedes poner como para ir a una fiesta no nadamas natural
Anai E.
Channelview, TX
Love this palette!!! I own lots of palettes but for a reason I always end up using this one , the colors are very pigmented and blendeble ,I have hit the pan on most of them , lol need to buy another one Asap , and the best part is that is very affordable , I really recommend this palette
Casey W.
West Lothian, Bo
Blends so well, colours are beautiful and so pigmented. So cheap so affordable for everyone and for the price you pay the eyeshadow is amazing! I have a few morphe palettes and can't complain about any of them, all have lived up to my expectations and more! Would 100% recommend to everyone.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??