BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Madison C.
Apopka
This palette has a great formula. It’s great for a beginner and has very been able beautiful long lasting shades that i loveee. This packaging is nice and sleek. I would definitely buy this again no doubt
Elizabeth F.
Concord , NC
I absolutely LOVE this palette! It creates a lot of amazing looks! It’s all so pigmented & blends so easily! I have hazel/green eyes(they change a lot) & they go so well with it! I strongly recommend this!
Bri C.
Albuquerque, NM
Love love and love the the colors are so pretty if your going for a good Matt color. It have so many cool tones and it’s great for fall I use this palette all the time and it is cheep for how many colors you get
brittani h.
Tulsa, OK
You can't go wrong with morphe shadows! They're beautiful, affordable and blend nicely. You can build the colors up and they're gorgeous. Some of the shades are a tiny bit patchy, but you can work with it.
Jasmine S.
West Monroe
i love this product! would recommend! the shadows blend so well together. i had to buy this online at morphe brushes. my eye color is green, and these colors do amazing with mine! if you’re looking for a new palette, then this is the one.
Joanne R.
spring valley
This is definitely one of my favorite eyeshadow palates ! It’s perfect for everyday look and even a dramatic look ! Perfect quality and really affordable ! Morphe has amazing products and I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow palate
tee a.
Austin, TX
This was my first purchase of morphe pallet. The colors are so pigmented and blend like butter. You can create so many looks with this one pallet. It’s perfect for summer and fall. Since then I have purchased several other morphe pallets.
Shae S.
Glendale
i️ really love this pallet it’s the perfect fall pallet but you can use it year round too! i️ love how pigmented the shadows are and how easy they are to blend and it’s very long lasting, if you’re looking for a pallet i️ say get this one!
Elizabeth H.
Newport Beach, CA
I can not even believe how much pigment is in these colors!!! It’s amazing! They blend super well, are beautiful colors, and best of all, are not expensive at all!!! They are fantastic!! I want them all!
Katelynn A.
Sandown
Love Morphe palettes! The colors glide on so smoothly to my eye and make it really easy to blend. The colors stay on well and are very pigmented. You can create so many different looks with this palette.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??